Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 2)

durga1000 Groupbie
durga1000
durga1000

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
beautiful analysis and well written. madhu's blind trust is going to cost her dearly tomorrow. i didn't like roma's talk to rk. it was not needed. felt very sad for rk. lets see what will happen now?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuISADORApennuleelaa9

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
lovely post!!!Clap
n ya paddy's gloating look n sanctimonious lecture got my goat!!!Angry
n even maddy's rubbing it in n makin him apologise again n again made me cringe!!!...jus digging her own sweet grave imo!!
trishna is always shown absent at important junctures lik today wen she cud hav seen that maddy's not into 'rijhaoying' RK!... but like before in that hospital scene shes absent!!!Ouch
n ya felt real real bad fr hottie!!!... but hes gonna bounce bak soon n how!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAleelaa9

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hey  hatzie... couldn't watch the episode..

but you wrote very nicely... will catch up the repeat and then  come again hereBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Awesome analysis Hatzie Clap Clap

To be honest i did not pay much attention to Roma & Paddy . But yaar aaj RK ekdam Garam garam lag raha tha . Mazze ki baat toh yeh hai ki RK - Madhu ne matching clothes pehene the . This is actually good sign . After this dhishum dhishum between RK - Maddy we might see some romantic moment Embarrassed . This is my Gutt feeling . 

Thanks Manesha..i wrote it in hurry...RK and Maddy are head to head.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby-brokensoul-manesha76leelaa9

HopelessLove Senior Member
HopelessLove
HopelessLove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis!!! :) paddy and roma.. I'm starting to seriously hate them.. They should fight their own fight and not depend on madhu.. Madhu you're dead now. You should not have jumped on that chance. I hope she gets to clear her name soon.. God save her from rishu now.. Rishu.. I'm totally with you.. *sobs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAleelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Oh wow Hatzi...amazing..!!Clap

I didn't find nothing wrong with Madhu asking RK to say sorry to her mom,even though i question her path. But the truth is, you cannot blame madhu or Paddy or Roma for what they did...coz for them..Rk is pure evil, who destroyed their peaceful existence. They are still unaware of his dreadful past...or the reason RK is the way he is...!
They are still unclear about the danger (RK), dangling upon them! They still haven't seen the best of him yet..!!

Paddy was really amazed that Madhu made RK say sorry to her, there was a moment when it drowned on her, that maybe Madhu is stronger than she was once before. Maybe Madhu has the courage and determination to pass any hurdles that RK put forth..i think at the heat of the moment..that's why paddy said the things she said...

And about Roma...i have nothing to say..with her hands on her hips..
she looked liked a lady dabaangLOL! Whatever she said was uncalled for..!!

And MAdhu,...she is gonna learn the truth the hard way..!
And RK is gonna make sure she knows it...and understands it!

Thanks Devu
You are right Maddy did what she can do..but Paddy has no rights to talk to RK and beat him in the bush keeping madhu in front of her..she looked more like a women who needs assurance that her daughter can do well..was that really a sorry for me it was something like a mockery..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Thanks. Lovely analysis.StarClap Loathe the way Paddy and Roma were chirping as if they won the war.

Thanks Leela...
I donno they seem to be more over confident than Maddy

-brokensoul-leelaa9

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

beautiful post ur last para was awesome, even I dint expect this frm padmini wht happiness did she got frm RK apology did he apologise frm hia heart? of cos not, infact I expect frm paddu to make Mb understand tht she dont want such a dikhawa maafi,  but this women is just geeeting too bigger to herr shoes, this all malliks r hiding behind Mb and attacking RK, doesnt they undertsand by adding more fuel on Rk wounds they r inviting more problems for MB.

Thanks Maya..

RK has already started his game plan..24 mins for 24c hrs..this is what happens when you dance in front of the wounded lion it does not get angry it gets even

-brokensoul-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index