Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 151)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Meenuu.. next thread ka link?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Buhahahahaha...kaminooo...Andolan shuru karo for repeating mb's dressess even after such strong dialogues by  RKLOLLOLLOL

Main demand list prepare kar rahe hun LOL

-brokensoul-

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I love the episode and the show.

DD was so good in the episode. No actress look that much cute when crying.
you are right Shahi... she was looking soo beautifull.. cute and gorgeous while crying... that too in rain..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraleelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by mymagic13

if maliks give the money back then madhu can really go,, i hope they give the money back,, it ll be a good hit for RK's ego

Meenu ...here case would be different ...as even if they paid them money someday, what will be MB's marital status ??? she will be humiliated all the more in that case ...so either ways, MB has to be with RK ...
I want him to give the money back too but before he manages to do that,. the stardom track will start, meaning MB will become rich on her own feet..so she can easily leave at that moment in time and no one will point a finger at her

I think this might be the reason she will accept the role of a heroine. To get Mallick free from that contract.Now it is like he has sold his daughter and his finger print is there and what an insult that is to a father.
If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is  a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .
This is the first time I am thinking it might not be RK who launch her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_talesanji-mira_innocent_

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

if maliks give the money back then madhu can really go,, i hope they give the money back,, it ll be a good hit for RK's ego

Meenu ...here case would be different ...as even if they paid them money someday, what will be MB's marital status ??? she will be humiliated all the more in that case ...so either ways, MB has to be with RK ...
yes nidz tht is why he marries her so later on even though her family pay money and try to get her back she cant be released frm his clutches bcos now she has married tag and stamp of RK property

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidzleelaa9

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by _innocent_

I want him to give the money back too but before he manages to do that,. the stardom track will start, meaning MB will become rich on her own feet..so she can easily leave at that moment in time and no one will point a finger at her

I think this might be the reason she will accept the role of a heroine. To get Mallick free from that contract.Now it is like he has sold his daughter and his finger print is there and what an insult that is to a father.
If someone saw the contract who would believe it was done forcefully. RK can do anything and humiliate Mallick using tthis contact. So this is  a good reason for Madhu to enter into the film industry. If so RK will not be the one who launch her, I think. Maybe Bhatia's .
This is the first time I am thinking it might not be RK who launch her.

shahi it has been said so many times by the makers ...that RK will launch MB forcefully 

leelaa9

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
chalo   shift on the new thread...

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

yes nidz tht is why he marries her so later on even though her family pay money and try to get her back she cant be released frm his clutches bcos now she has married tag and stamp of RK property

Yes ...he married her for this only ...so that she remains connected with RK no matter what come their way 

Edited by Manonids - 06 September 2012 at 10:07am

fairy_tales

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index