Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 121)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
uff guys itne sapne mat dekho, kahin RK un sapno par nazar laga dega..Ouch kala tika laga lo kajal kaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_Manonidzleelaa9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Hatzzie said ...that Behna show is having something special tomorrow ...so panic button has been  pressed ...
not tommorow, its on saturdayConfused.. ME is on saturday!! i watch that show tooLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by mymagic13

oh yeah tomorrow is kbc,, i hope mb track get more strong so that we able get more audience or else friday trp is gonna reflect on overall average
if cvs continue being consistent... then we will have 2.4 always!. but i want to see MB hit those 3s.. sooo am hoping for a stronger track aswell... i think they should focus on MB's stronger side a little more, giving her the necessary dialogues aswell!

Yeah ...they need to show MB getting smarter with RK now ...she needs to show some presence of mind while dealing with RK ...and please keep her away from Malluck family for some time 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_-Sexy-leelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Maddy ko toh RK utha lega humein kaun uthayega aise scenes dekh kar  LOL
Lmaooo.. MB carrying RK... that will definitely make her wonder womanLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Yeah ...they need to show MB getting smarter with RK now ...she needs to show some presence of mind while dealing with RK ...and please keep her away from Malluck family for some time 
i agree.. enough of MB's side of the family for a while!..let her focus on beoming a tiny bit more smarter...  she can attack, but she needs to build those weapons smartly!

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by vivoash

uff guys itne sapne mat dekho, kahin RK un sapno par nazar laga dega..Ouch kala tika laga lo kajal kaROFL

Are we are dreaming as per RK only ...LOL  waise who knows use Maayke chod aaye ...ja apne maa ke ghar jakar aaram kar LOL

_innocent_

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by mymagic13

oh yeah tomorrow is kbc,, i hope mb track get more strong so that we able get more audience or else friday trp is gonna reflect on overall average
if cvs continue being consistent... then we will have 2.4 always!. but i want to see MB hit those 3s.. sooo am hoping for a stronger track aswell... i think they should focus on MB's stronger side a little more, giving her the necessary dialogues aswell!
yup,they need to give some good dialogues to mb without grammar mistakes unlike mon epi LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

LOLLOL... the reporter said ki RK has no interest in romancing but rather in pulling MB's legLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Manonidzleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index