Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 113)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Ziddi and ziddi!

Maddy will behave bratty like Rishabh and since Rishabh has zero patience - wo uskaa munh pakadke uske munh ke andar soup ka bowl, do chammach brandy aur ek tablet D cold ki ultaa dega.

Quite likely.LOL The antihero way of showing concern generally lacks overt tenderness. Lekin chaleyga. Their passion and intensity will sizzle enough to provide the warmth.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguarmanesha76_innocent_

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Rishabh is a jackass but i  have always found the word 'biwi' endearing when he utters it to Maddy. Infact , its the sweetest thing that he has ever said till date.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-manesha76leelaa9_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Rishabh is a jackass but i  have always found the word 'biwi' endearing when he utters it to Maddy. Infact , its the sweetest thing that he has ever said till date.
i also liked him calling SM, sasurjiii yesterdayEmbarrassed ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguarmanesha76leelaa9

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Ziddi and ziddi!

Maddy will behave bratty like Rishabh and since Rishabh has zero patience - wo uskaa munh pakadke uske munh ke andar soup ka bowl, do chammach brandy aur ek tablet D cold ki ultaa dega.

I am already imagining the scene ... they are kids when it comes to such things LOL...I just so wish ...Maddy goes in talli mode and make RK crazy this time LOL...bda BIWI BIWI karta rehta hai na ...ab sambhal biwi ko LOL

I wonder Maddy Talli hoke RK ko kaise bolayegi , Patijiii Patjiii Patijiii LOL . RK ki tarah agar acting kardi toh sach RK Mansion ek Studio bann jayega . LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Julie ...I can't imagine his heights of possessiveness for MB when it comes to Mukund ...but for time being, this track will defo show him that his BIWI is no less to him in Zid ...Poor Radha ,.,...despite being a mother, cannot handle either of them LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9_innocent_

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Manonids

Ziddi and ziddi!

I am already imagining the scene ... they are kids when it comes to such things LOL...I just so wish ...Maddy goes in talli mode and make RK crazy this time LOL...bda BIWI BIWI karta rehta hai na ...ab sambhal biwi ko LOL

I wonder Maddy Talli hoke RK ko kaise bolayegi , Patijiii Patjiii Patijiii LOL . RK ki tarah agar acting kardi toh sach RK Mansion ek Studio bann jayega . LOL
RK already thinks his biwiii is very good at remembering her dialoguesLOL *first confrontation* sooo seeing MB's tallliii avatar, will be the day he promotes her as an actressLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ManonidzTheBlackJaguarmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Tujhe kya hua Tujhe bhi Padmini rog lagaya hai ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_MR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index