Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's (Page 111)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

what the Maddy will get sick as if we donno when she walks in rain..Miya aur Biwi ka jagad zari rahega..he cannot make her take medicine ..i think Radhaji will help now ...One more Ego ka Dhukan No wonder she is MadhuBala Rishab Kundra.LOL
areee RK will get more angry if MB takes medecine from Radha and not him LOL.. she is his property Nah!!.. haha maybe MB will do it purposedly to irkkk himLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Red. Start posting ideal ones.LOLLOLLOLyou want to see her in, instead of posting animal pics..
LOLLOL... waise i meant i want to see her in a dressing gown and not with a dressing gownLOLLOL warna her health will get worse nahLOLLOL

any more suggestions  julie?   want sponge bath?LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Originally posted by devikamd

ok..i have to go now...Smile

c u later Devuuu <3Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lehar-Sunsetglowmanesha76Manonidzleelaa9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Red. Start posting ideal ones.LOLLOLLOLyou want to see her in, instead of posting animal pics..
LOLLOL... waise i meant i want to see her in a dressing gown and not with a dressing gownLOLLOL warna her health will get worse nahLOLLOL

any more suggestions  julie?   want sponge bath?LOL 
RK does have the permit to do soo, sooo kyuuu nahiiTongueLOL he should be feeding her soupLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

what the Maddy will get sick as if we donno when she walks in rain..Miya aur Biwi ka jagad zari rahega..he cannot make her take medicine ..i think Radhaji will help now ...One more Ego ka Dhukan No wonder she is MadhuBala Rishab Kundra.LOL

I was expecting this Hatzzie ...Since MB is furious now RK would have tough time dealing his BIWI ...LOL ...may be he will blackmail her ...either take medicines else i will shift u to my bedroom LOL  choice tumhare arrangement mera 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lehar-ISADORAmysteriousmilliTheBlackJaguarmanesha76leelaa9_innocent_

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Ziddi and ziddi!

Maddy will behave bratty like Rishabh and since Rishabh has zero patience - wo uskaa munh pakadke uske munh ke andar soup ka bowl, do chammach brandy aur ek tablet D cold ki ultaa dega.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORAManonidzmysteriousmillimanesha76leelaa9

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

ab MB lo kuch din ke liye chutti milega...lekhin..muje doubt hain ab MB RK ke haat se medicine lena mana kar rahi hain na tab RK ka ego hurt hoga aur MB ko uske saari chuttiyan cancel karwake apne saat shooting lekar jayega...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarManonidz

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Originally posted by Manonids

I was expecting this Hatzzie ...Since MB is furious now RK would have tough time dealing his BIWI ...LOL ...may be he will blackmail her ...either take medicines else i will shift u to my bedroom LOL  choice tumhare arrangement mera 

Sahi kaha i like this Dialogue LOL .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidzleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index