Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

if cvs continue being consistent... then we will have 2.4 always!. but i want to see MB hit those 3s.. sooo am hoping for a stronger track aswell... i think they should focus on MB's stronger side a little more, giving her the necessary dialogues aswell!

Yeah ...they need to show MB getting smarter with RK now ...she needs to show some presence of mind while dealing with RK ...and please keep her away from Malluck family for some time 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manonids

Maddy ko toh RK utha lega humein kaun uthayega aise scenes dekh kar  πŸ˜†

Lmaooo.. MB carrying RK... that will definitely make her wonder womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Yeah ...they need to show MB getting smarter with RK now ...she needs to show some presence of mind while dealing with RK ...and please keep her away from Malluck family for some time 

i agree.. enough of MB's side of the family for a while!..let her focus on beoming a tiny bit more smarter...  she can attack, but she needs to build those weapons smartly!
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

uff guys itne sapne mat dekho, kahin RK un sapno par nazar laga dega.. kala tika laga lo kajal ka🀣

Are we are dreaming as per RK only ...πŸ˜†  waise who knows use Maayke chod aaye ...ja apne maa ke ghar jakar aaram kar πŸ˜†
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

if cvs continue being consistent... then we will have 2.4 always!. but i want to see MB hit those 3s.. sooo am hoping for a stronger track aswell... i think they should focus on MB's stronger side a little more, giving her the necessary dialogues aswell!

yup,they need to give some good dialogues to mb without grammar mistakes unlike mon epi πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

uff guys itne sapne mat dekho, kahin RK un sapno par nazar laga dega.. kala tika laga lo kajal ka🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... the reporter said ki RK has no interest in romancing but rather in pulling MB's legπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Lmaooo.. MB carrying RK... that will definitely make her wonder womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Julie ...I have written RK lifting MB ..not other way πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasi10

yup,they need to give some good dialogues to mb without grammar mistakes unlike mon epi πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There was a grammatical error? i didnt even realiseπŸ˜† but yeah man. MB stands there like a statute... i want to see her more involve! LOL
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

not tommorow, its on saturdayπŸ˜•.. ME is on saturday!! i watch that show tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i used to like that show in the beginning but from past 6 months these behna's r taking turns to cry!! n i dont like the show!!
we need cliffhanger for thursday episode n mindblowing friday episodes,,
mb attacking Rk has got us highest trp's past 2 weeks so i think its high time madhu fight back too!!

_innocent_ thumbnail

Julie ...I have written RK lifting MB ..not other way πŸ˜†

oupsss... i got too exicitedπŸ˜† and misread your comment buwahahahah, aur humein.. my bed is here...it uthaOs me night timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†