Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just hope she doesn't refuse to change her wet clothes first of all πŸ˜†  else RK will use his marital rights 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i hope she faints n he carries her,,

hayeee rabbbaaa<3 waise we havent had him carry her yet, so this would be awesome :D
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

LOL... i guesss... but they can also make the cliffhanger to be whether or not RK finds out CB was behind those pics! because MU has to be cleared soon! LOLπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

MU will continue for some time I guess as RK is not  done yet πŸ˜†
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

I just hope she doesn't refuse to change her wet clothes first of all πŸ˜†  else RK will use his marital rights 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah he has the permitπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I guess it will be tomorrow ...and then they will leave the viewers with a cliffhanger πŸ˜†...friday hai na ...and KBC starting tomorrow ...so they have to give something extra spicy πŸ˜‰

oh yeah tomorrow is kbc,, i hope mb track get more strong so that we able get more audience or else friday trp is gonna reflect on overall average
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

hayeee rabbbaaa<3 waise we havent had him carry her yet, so this would be awesome :D

Maddy ko toh RK utha lega humein kaun uthayega aise scenes dekh kar  πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

oh yeah tomorrow is kbc,, i hope mb track get more strong so that we able get more audience or else friday trp is gonna reflect on overall average

Hatzzie said ...that Behna show is having something special tomorrow ...so panic button has been  pressed ...
_innocent_ thumbnail

if cvs continue being consistent... then we will have 2.4 always!. but i want to see MB hit those 3s.. sooo am hoping for a stronger track aswell... i think they should focus on MB's stronger side a little more, giving her the necessary dialogues aswell!
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uff guys itne sapne mat dekho, kahin RK un sapno par nazar laga dega.. kala tika laga lo kajal ka🀣
_innocent_ thumbnail

Hatzzie said ...that Behna show is having something special tomorrow ...so panic button has been  pressed ...

not tommorow, its on saturdayπŸ˜•.. ME is on saturday!! i watch that show tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†