RishBala :: The Magnanimous Ego's - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago
what the Maddy will get sick as if we donno when she walks in rain..Miya aur Biwi ka jagad zari rahega..he cannot make her take medicine ..i think Radhaji will help now ...One more Ego ka Dhukan No wonder she is MadhuBala Rishab Kundra.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Red. Start posting ideal ones.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†you want to see her in, instead of posting animal pics..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... waise i meant i want to see her in a dressing gown and not with a dressing gownπŸ˜†πŸ˜† warna her health will get worse nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anji64

This track looks now interesting.  RK is concerned for madhu.
by the way have  you all read Arnav's post for TRP's in punjab and MP is less?
Nidzzz  you are somewhere nearby na?

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Nidzz kya thu TRP meter hai ...chor kahiki..MB ke saare TRP's chura liya thune
Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...there was some poll here  ...who shld get sick ...πŸ˜†...VD was leading but MB won ...ha ha ,...Chalo now RK will see MB's attitude but I am expecting some intense moments bw them as he would force her to take medicines /...I would love to see MB working in this condition to irritate RK more πŸ˜†
MB should win, cuz we need RK to bend down not vice versaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ohhh myyy gwwwaaadd even i want intense moments, where he forcefully makes her take those vitamins!
ok..i have to go now...😊

This track looks now interesting.  RK is concerned for madhu.
by the way have  you all read Arnav's post for TRP's in punjab and MP is less?
Nidzzz  you are somewhere nearby na?

I am in Punjab ...what is in his post in bw ???? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ISADORA

what the Maddy will get sick as if we donno when she walks in rain..Miya aur Biwi ka jagad zari rahega..he cannot make her take medicine ..i think Radhaji will help now ...One more Ego ka Dhukan No wonder she is MadhuBala Rishab Kundra.πŸ˜†
areee RK will get more angry if MB takes medecine from Radha and not him LOL.. she is his property Nah!!.. haha maybe MB will do it purposedly to irkkk himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _innocent_

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... waise i meant i want to see her in a dressing gown and not with a dressing gownπŸ˜†πŸ˜† warna her health will get worse nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

any more suggestions  julie?   want sponge bath?πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by devikamd

ok..i have to go now...😊

c u later Devuuu <3😳

any more suggestions  julie?   want sponge bath?πŸ˜† 
RK does have the permit to do soo, sooo kyuuu nahiiπŸ˜›πŸ˜† he should be feeding her soupπŸ˜†