Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mymagic13

what the??
i thought it was the next one,,

hey urvi,,
how u doing??

how can u be some Dumb ??? i mean ...it  was when she was doing GEET ...GEEt fans koh toh Geet aur Maan ka ek ek costume yaad hai yar ...we used to get crazy if someone copies even here earring during GEET πŸ˜†...she is wearing Chooda in this pic ...didnt u see that 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manonids

just   checked the thread for any new update through Mob ... ...but had to log in to thrash u all ...GEET fans  ke naam pe dhabaa ho sare ke sare ...huh ...πŸ˜†

i used to moan about her outfits there too nah, so when i saw the pic Meenuu posted and since i liked it, i assume RK gave his wife another nice suit to wearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but thanks forclearing it for usπŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is really bad there is no repeat of MB at a time I could watch now.

I miss 11.30 repeat. Some episodes I want to see second time, so I always catch 11.30.

OK Good night . See ya tomorrow.πŸ₯±
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Hi Meenu. am good. Hows u?

@All - I know your eteranal lub for him but just out of curiosity... How do you guys always recognize Vikrant no matter how many new IDs he makes.πŸ€”
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

i used to moan about her outfits there too nah, so when i saw the pic Meenuu posted and since i liked it, i assume RK gave his wife another nice suit to wearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but thanks forclearing it for usπŸ˜†

Are she is wearing Chooda in this pic ...and even she is wearing punjabi jute ...which is so Non RK types .. ...πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

If you are bad in writing  then  what do you say about me uhh

Anji- You are actually good. But you never writes na.

i saw Meenu's post tonight at Poco's thread. Haven't seen that long comment from her. It was really good Meenu.

You guys are good, you can say a lot in simple and short forms which I am bad at.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Manonids

how can u be some Dumb ??? i mean ...it  was when she was doing GEET ...GEEt fans koh toh Geet aur Maan ka ek ek costume yaad hai yar ...we used to get crazy if someone copies even here earring during GEET πŸ˜†...she is wearing Chooda in this pic ...didnt u see that 

i have amnesia,,
oh that means mb missing can happen n RK searching for his biwi on the sadak screaming biwi biwi,, my dream is still on!! thanks nids
Manonidz thumbnail
Chalo Chalo ...me going finally ...GEET fan ke aatma tadpe the tabhe aaye the ...eternal bonding hai show ke sath πŸ˜³...Sorry if someone felt offended ...bye πŸ˜Š
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

@All - I know your eteranal lub for him but just out of curuiosity... How do you guys always recognize Vikrant no matter how many new IDs he makes.πŸ€”

I saw the language post only tonight. How come I missed that. It was hilarious. Really. I wonder why people come here in an open forum to give gyaan to others.

And later I knew it was also from Lord.

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

@All - I know your eteranal lub for him but just out of curiosity... How do you guys always recognize Vikrant no matter how many new IDs he makes.πŸ€”

he has maan geet blog n he is dumb that he promotes tht in every id of his in his dabba!!!