Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

MB walking and RK trying to get hold of her hand. And he did grab her hand two times. But MB angry and forcefully pulls her hand. So RK was showing two fingers and bring close to his eyes first and then to her eyes and then left her in the rain and drove off. She broke down and is crying I guess loudly

DD interview - She said she did all this to save Shammu and RK went and told everything. So she gets angry and decided to do what she wants and not listens to him anymore.

And DD was thanking all for accepting her as MB and asking to watch the show. She said more suspense is coming in the show.

Reporter asked what they did in huge rain, which happened for two days in Mumbai, DD said they were shooting in the rain and preparing for telecast. And she was laughing a lot in between each word.

Reporter asked advantages and disadvantages of shooting in the rain. DD said you will get to see advantages for 1/2 hr and 1/2 hr it was fun but after that it is cold.

When the segment started the way she comes from the hospital she seems upset and angry. I have a feeling her family ahs blamed her. Maybe Roma.

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

good night nids

Meenu- Do you do a lot to be so slim. Love your DP pic.

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _innocent_

IF MB wears the same suit again, it will be a blooper right? Since RK asked her never to wear the same clothes again?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hey innocent..  this could be on the same day sequence na.. we are used to watch same suit for 4-5 days as that was the one day of geet na
anji-mira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

MB walking and RK trying to get hold of her hand. And he did grab her hand two times. But MB angry and forcefully pulls her hand. So RK was showing two fingers and bring close to his eyes first and then to her eyes and then left her in the rain and drove off. She broke down and is crying I guess loudly

DD interview - She said she did all this to save Shammu and RK went and told everything. So she gets angry and decided to do what she wants and not listens to him anymore.

And DD was thanking all for accepting her as MB and asking to watch the show. She said more suspense is coming in the show.

Reporter asked what they did in huge rain, which happened for two days in Mumbai, DD said they were shooting in the rain and preparing for telecast. And she was laughing a lot in between each word.

Reporter asked advantages and disadvantages of shooting in the rain. DD said you will get to see advantages for 1/2 hr and 1/2 hr it was fun but after that it is cold.

When the segment started the way she comes from the hospital she seems upset and angry. I have a feeling her family ahs blamed her. Maybe Roma.

Ohh   Thank you Shahi.  I was not able to open that video..so slow ..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

dd's next suit,, no white yet๐Ÿ˜”

I think she will white for some special occasion. It is DD 's favourite colour and she looks really good in white. RK should notice her when she wears white. So maybe not now.

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sooo much Shahiii... areee i think Trishna is going to blast her, because Trishna is there too nah? or maybe Shammoo gets angry at himself and MB feels bad :s
anji-mira thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Helloz everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

Hey innocent..  this could be on the same day sequence na.. we are used to watch same suit for 4-5 days as that was the one day of geet na

i think once her actress track starts, we will see her wear 3 new outfits in one day, like RK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Thanks sooo much Shahiii... areee i think Trishna is going to blast her, because Trishna is there too nah? or maybe Shammoo gets angry at himself and MB feels bad :s

Maybe Paddy and Trishna went home. So Roma came, or maybe  Paddy and Trishna came after RK left.  How she came out she was like the same as when she went from Paddy house in anger.

Rk always give her time to meet Shammu na.

_innocent_ thumbnail

I think she will white for some special occasion. It is DD 's favourite colour and she looks really good in white. RK should notice her when she wears white. So maybe not now.

when that rail of suits were brought in, the morning after the marriage, there was a white suit on there, maybe we might see that!..

BUT i would love to seee her in a white sariii๐Ÿ˜ณ maybe RK's next launch and she goes as her +1๐Ÿ˜ณ