Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manonids

It seems not everyone is fine with MB's grey streaks I feel ...I know no matter how terrible ur past is, making others life miserable is not a solution ...RK felt bad as somewhere he thought that Maddy was somewhat different from others ...so he actually felt being ditched ...

Hahahah, but he knows that when you play with fire you eventually get burn! sooo he shouldnt have felt bad😆😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _innocent_

it irkks me... its ok for the hero to torture the girl uses the meanest trick in the book but not ok when the heroine retaliates!.. RK used MB's darkest secret in the media too and was lucky Balluuu didnt clock!.. but ehhh!! he is the hero cant complain🥱

that was the worst thing he did to her,, malik n paddo affair,, so y should she feel bad for him now,,
it still proves that she cares,, yesterday for sumtime i did feel bad but today i was like he deserved it! he did break her happy family,,
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It seems not everyone is fine with MB's grey streaks I feel ...I know no matter how terrible ur past is, making others life miserable is not a solution ...RK felt bad as somewhere he thought that Maddy was somewhat different from others ...so he actually felt being ditched ...

Yes he feels ditched since he trusted maddy on that part..Madhu did not have a way to bend him down..she did what she could do..as i said brains is a must when its comes to dealing with the thedi characters..she must have thought all the consequences her blind notation for her mother seems to be slashed..Rishab played a fair game with her..yes as meenu said the pics fiasco..was one he did it in cold calculative manner but he came out and said it in open..he will effectively bow to her if she plays fair..he wants her to fight back..but the path she choose was mess as simple as that
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nope Madhu is defo not wrong the grey streak is a nice change what ever she did was perfect...but she needs to use more brains ...where she fails miserably...dont dance in front a wounded lion with the victory slashing in his face..Rishab was fine until that sorry later the bashan he got was not worth..both paddy and roma need to shut their mouths when it comes to Rishab they can never handel him..seeing Madhu and blabbering does not make it brave..

i guess u r right on roma n paddo part,, they should just let madhu deal with RK

_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

that was the worst thing he did to her,, malik n paddo affair,, so y should she feel bad for him now,,
it still proves that she cares,, yesterday for sumtime i did feel bad but today i was like he deserved it! he did break her happy family,,

They are playing tit for tat and who cries the most behind close door game😆😆 MB is going to have a big final breakdown tomorow!... Either Roma or Trishna are going to bajao her, but i just hope nothing happens to Shammuu!..

MB regardless of the cold exterior she tries to portray, her heart always wins... even today she felt bad, but in all honesty she shouldnt... he doesnt feel bad for hurting her, in fact he feeds off that energy and she should be like him too if she wants to win!... her family are eventually going to bakcstab her and i feel that will be the big turning point for MB!!
-Nia04- thumbnail

but he should know that he has hurt to an extent that she cant be put together,, so anyone can change in such circumstances,, RK has too much expectations when it come to mb,,

ISADORA thumbnail
For a change i loved Rk's call sasur ji sasur ji..utayena sasur ji...

Lady bheem iron woman Roma bua Roma massi whatever jo bhi ho...😆...
i love the dialogue writer he is awesome when it comes to kameena's writing
_innocent_ thumbnail
I agreee RK has some of the best dialogues😆😆
But i also want to hear MB speak more in the episodes though LOL
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anji64

There  can't be any reason  to bring muku back. We don't want to watch PR .
Something I don't know about these CVs .. as the characters we like, have a short span of screen space.  and  vice a versa.  
We did like Dai Maa,  that Pradhanji,... 
The makers also know that muku track didn't worked. And the purpose of the accident track , to bring the leads together, is also done.  so there is no need to bring muku track again.
Instead they can show some heros of film industry who are making RK jealous.

OK i am not defending for Mukun's entry..😆 but let me tell you Anj...
If some Actor fall for Madhu then i don't think RK will feel Jealous.. bcos he is very sure that Madhu is having soo many problem,s to deal with.. so he will behave the way he did before Mr-Bhatia&Son...
I mean like.. "Its RK's wife stay away from her.." thats it...

but if it is Mukund then the situation is different.. bcos he somehow thinks.. Mukund and Madhu were lovers...

ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

but he should know that he has hurt to an extent that she cant be put together,, so anyone can change in such circumstances,, RK has too much expectations when it come to mb,,

That is what makes her unique in his life..she has to be there for him..his painful past if from what he was a child and a person who has suffered a lonely painful life for 17 long years..suddenly cannot not will ever trust anyone..he did trust Maddy right...Maddy'spain is when she booked a case aganist him..it started for her fight of justice and turned into RK obession..her pain for her is greater bcoz he broke her happy family...but the realtion which you hold with your loved ones is based on trust ..what ever any idiot comes and pours it should not falter..Trishna and Roma failed there..paddy at the back of Trishna ..only shammu was the support for maddy..she did what a daughter can do..what a pure soul can do...but it had to break is'nt it..her simple life is not larger than the destiny that he is holding for her
Edited by ISADORA - 11 years ago