Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah Maya ...RK is fearless now ...and now it would be worth seeing what MB would hunt for to attack RK,...Maddy lost Rishab's trust today though she was not at fault for the mess ...but its a learning lesson for Mb if she manages to see how she was used by unknown enemies ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Meenu,   how are you?   a long time to  have a chat with you...
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Great taste.⭐️ RishBala do tend to look good together in any mood and any setting, don't they?  Loved today's ep, even if parts were a bit stretched.

I missed the second part ...Power cut ...😕...but rest I loved first Rishbala scene ...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Yeah Maya ...RK is fearless now ...and now it would be worth seeing what MB would hunt for to attack RK,...Maddy lost Rishab's trust today though she was not at fault for the mess ...but its a learning lesson for Mb if she manages to see how she was used by unknown enemies ...

yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Hello People...

Hi.😊
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey hatzie,,
hey anji jus came for some time,,i started chatting with geet forum frenz after a long time,, so am here,,
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved RK's dialogue...
Chaal chalo... Dhokka dho... aur Vadhe dhodo...😳

The way RK was keepon saying you betrayed me.. as if they were lovely couple...😉
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes she lost his trust the way he said her 2day tht u backstab me, now play more games , chaal chalo his eyes says a lots tht hw was feeling betrayed, But i also feel might b Mb take his suggestion now and shake hands with those enimies.

Well I dont think that those enemies will come out openly to lend her help any sooner but she might not hitch taking their help in  near future as she has no other source of help to get back to RK ...but still, I would like to see MB finding her own ways to attack RK ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Damn second part was hilarious..sasur ji sasur ji 🤣...Lady Bheem iron Woman...OMG RK...😆...
Good Going CV's now its head to head fight..Rk spills the beans and Madhu attacks back...Wow..its between titans now...Madhu needed that reality check..she cannot get away ...nor does the people who supported her..
RK's pain was mostly on how selfish are people and how easily they cheat..he trusted Madhu on that Snaps fiasco..but destiny had to play major role for all those things...Both Rishab and Madhu needs to be pained and punished for each other this wont stop until and unless they feel each others pain..and that is where their journey of struggle and togetherness starts...
perfect episode
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

hey hatzie,,
hey anji jus came for some time,,i started chatting with geet forum frenz after a long time,, so am here,,

Hi meenu missed you today...