Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I felt in some scenes it is important DD is given dialogue now like when she was with her saas. She just doesn't say anything and it just is odd. Also whenever she wants to say anything to RK she says. But today she was not able to say she has not done it still. 

Are Shahi she was too shocked ...didnt u see how still she was that Radha had to cool her down ...she could not come out of what RK said to her ...his words were echoing in her mind ...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved the epi,, madhu needed it for reality check,, am sure once this fiasco is over n done with she ll be a stronger madhu!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Manonids

Shahi ...It was obvious ...but the main scene was RK pinning MB to the wall ...he made her clear that she will pay way too much after ditching him now ...

Ya he has warned her not to do it and said he will kill her. So she should know what consequences are when she knows the pics has been already published.  What does she think? Just because she begged he will not do anything. ON top of that he was being insulted by her family too when he went there.

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i loved the epi,, madhu needed it for reality check,, am sure once this fiasco is over n done with she ll be a stronger madhu!!

Hope so Meenu and hope it remains like that too with everyone not only with RK.
Again Trishna is missing in the scene.
Manonidz thumbnail

Ya he has warned her not to do it and said he will kill her. So she should know what consequences are when she knows the pics has been already published.  What does she think? Just because she begged he will not do anything. ON top of that he was being insulted by her family too when he went there.

That's the point ...he said ...main gandage main gya tumhare maa se maafe maangne ...aur tumne mujhe dhoka de diya ...he did what he has never done for anyone but he feels that Mb ditched him ...MB is impulsive and hence she pays for her actions ...Phew ...hopefully, she will learn that such things will not work with RK anymore ...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, guys.😊 Nids, that lovely pic's caption - 'Game of Thrones'?

Manonidz thumbnail
Hi Leela 😊...I just copy those pics yar ...😆
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

That's the point ...he said ...main gandage main gya tumhare maa se maafe maangne ...aur tumne mujhe dhoka de diya ...he did what he has never done for anyone but he feels that Mb ditched him ...MB is impulsive and hence she pays for her actions ...Phew ...hopefully, she will learn that such things will not work with RK anymore ...

yes , tht is wht my point tht when MB and malliks insult RK they forget tht he has nothing much to lose in name of relations, but they has so many weak points but still they went with those taunts and now when the pics r out he is fearless.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hope so Meenu and hope it remains like that too with everyone not only with RK.
Again Trishna is missing in the scene.

we have had enough torture from RK for more than a month now,, so its time for madhu to take a stand,, i dont want her to avenge rishabh but i want her to prove to him that she is not a puppet,, rishu need to learn manners big time
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Leela 😊...I just copy those pics yar ...😆

Great taste.⭐️ RishBala do tend to look good together in any mood and any setting, don't they?  Loved today's ep, even if parts were a bit stretched.