Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hatzi... VD said RK is a superstar, he only gets wet on the sets😆 Therefore i highly doubt he will come out and pick up her😆 She will have to make her own way home😆 But am glad for this rain sequence because MB wiill change her clothes😆 and am hoping the next set of dresses are nicer!
MB and RK have started to compliment each other with their clothes aswell now, MB had RK's coat color on her dress😛
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yeah..so he wil not know its SK who has published the pics..abh Biwi ko leke jayega ya phir chod ke jayega..dekhna padega..godh main uta letha..bahuth bhav kha rahi thi Maddy madam

I guess Maddy will get sick now ...and in few episodes, chota bandar will spill the beans ...
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Hatzi... VD said RK is a superstar, he only gets wet on the sets😆 Therefore i highly doubt he will come out and pick up her😆 She will have to make her own way home😆 But am glad for this rain sequence because MB wiill change her clothes😆 and am hoping the next set of dresses are nicer!

MB and RK have started to compliment each other with their clothes aswell now, MB had RK's coat color on her dress😛

Yeah ...I liked her suit though, still she needs to have some variety in her wardrobe ...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Yeah ...I liked her suit though, still she needs to have some variety in her wardrobe ...

i loved her first two, then the third was just a big no, because of the dupatta and then yesterday, it was alright :s.. but it didnt look expensive types, but then again she is the 9th servant😆😆

Chotaa bandaarr wont say anything yaar, he is too scared of RK and seeing RK's reaction on the breakfast table must have scared him LOL
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

From last dress i have been observing the same..good move actually .i liked her suit but she needs to try something in variety..that Pink was damn good

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

I guess Maddy will get sick now ...and in few episodes, chota bandar will spill the beans ...

sick ka tho patha nahi hope we see atleast a pint of softer side of RK..

_innocent_ thumbnail
If MB catches a cold, he might be like find you can take 2 days off from being my spot girl😆😆 
i want the stardom track to start, because its only going to be after or during that, RK will start having a thing for MB😳
Manonidz thumbnail

i loved her first two, then the third was just a big no, because of the dupatta and then yesterday, it was alright :s.. but it didnt look expensive types, but then again she is the 9th servant😆😆

Chotaa bandaarr wont say anything yaar, he is too scared of RK and seeing RK's reaction on the breakfast table must have scared him LOL

Are I mean to say CB will be boasting abt his victory over RK in full mood and RK or Maddy will overhear this ./...I just hope Maddy listens to it and reveal the whole plan in front of him, proving her honesty and giving RK a reality check to keep eye on his other enemies too  
Manonidz thumbnail

If MB catches a cold, he might be like find you can take 2 days off from being my spot girl😆😆 

i want the stardom track to start, because its only going to be after or during that, RK will start having a thing for MB😳

I so waiting for it ...I want to see how MB impresses RK in his field ðŸ˜³
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

From last dress i have been observing the same..good move actually .i liked her suit but she needs to try something in variety..that Pink was damn good

This pink is  sober for RK's wife but as such, it was good ...