Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Manonids

I guess Maddy's attitude towards RK would be worth seeing πŸ˜†

LOL she wont let him go..phir kuch karegei phir yeh kuch karega..no doubt.. πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Nidzz chal one more close encounter tho milega..ithyni zaldhi tho innee dono ki ladayi katam tho hoga nahi...now its time how they are gonna take forward their story..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Exactly, the circle of hatred will continue to orbit around! But despite that, they will end up being there for one another!.. Its their fight, if anyone else interfers they will teach them a lesson togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† am dreaming too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _innocent_

In the precap Radha seems to be giving more info to MB about RK's past, she had the newspaper in her hand!.. And when MB answered RK's call, she spoke in a soft manner saying iit wasnt her!.. I think when she realises what she used to blackmail him, she might feel guilty!.. But i dont think she has anything to feel guilty about, even RK has been using dirty trick and in all fairness i want to see MB as a female version of RKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maddy is not to be blamed in any case ...she did what RK did to her ...bending the other for no fault ...its fair ...its just that Maddy is a lot sensitive and humane so she cannot be so insensitive  even to RK ...but still i loved how she gave back to RK 
ISADORA thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Exactly, the circle of hatred will continue to orbit around! But despite that, they will end up being there for one another!.. Its their fight, if anyone else interfers they will teach them a lesson togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† am dreaming too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyone in between they can stand these both..they will burn else RK will make sure that no one is suppose to be in between them..i wonder what shock has he given to shammu who is already in coma...πŸ˜†

ISADORA thumbnail

Maddy is not to be blamed in any case ...she did what RK did to her ...bending the other for no fault ...its fair ...its just that Maddy is a lot sensitive and humane so she cannot be so insensitive  even to RK ...but still i loved how she gave back to RK 

i loved her grey streak perfect soul mates...but others need to shut up..if Paddy and Roma had shut their mouth RK vindictive would be only towards Maddy since these two are acting god messengers..he will surely shoot them..he does not play fair..he can bend and he will bend

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

RishBala ::  The Magnanimous Ego's

But why does he ever and anon do things that rile her aganist him..No Mr RIshab Kundra i am not angel anymore you killed her with your own bare hands..look at them they are covered with the blood..I do not regret the path i choose to reach you..nor i am concerned about others..You made me this and i am haapy to accept implicity..let the gospel truth pave its way through the darkest desire of mine..Keep on repeating those words of conscience-smitten lips..let them roll that word of apology..i cant hear..i am not dumb but i choose to be one where my mother is considered...

So does he...

The Devil gets darker than the dark when he is piereced ..the venomous venture will wither any thing that falls out of abyss..Dancing in front a wouded satan ..does not help him...My die hard angel..The game has just began..where is the fun if there is no danger..you wounded my pride..all Tom Dick and Harry sermonizing me like i am a villan..oops so am i..
His Irish abate..the fiery temper of being subjected to the class of so called god and their virtues..how the hell angel..my beauty tell me..make me understand..the person standing behind you..your own mother is pushing you into my heathen of fire...and i am going to break each and every bond..the Oregon boat which you are so proudly sailing..she will be first mouse to leave that damned devil ship and you and only you will be left for my mercy..oh and sorry dear ..i do not grant wishes..i do not curse..i act and when i act..i hit it where it hurts the most..you can you never will be MadhuBala Shamsher Mallik again...You are You will be MadhuBala Rishab Kundra and that is me...the devil and the darkness...

Rishab's venomosity..is painful past..his poisonous passion for her is the only way where he can attain some peace..the sedulouness he holds aganist a chain and locket of his name..remainding him no matter what you are there to attain success ..he has followed his fathers footsteps..and he will abide to that pain ..that is the only thing that is helping him to survive this beautifull enthralling harsh world...

Paddy what good reason where you smiling lady..how magnanimous of how to lecture him when he is in the state where your daughter has reduced him knifing through his pain..he will get back..did you really wanted that sarcastic mockery apology...question yourself for the answer is Null...

Roma lady for one's sake shut your bloody chameleon mouth..how suddelnly maddy becomes your fav rather than trishna..colors like you are not meant to question the black..

Madhu and her confidence in her god can only save her from the devil's wrath..the point is is not this her God's will then what stance does she have..None other than surrendering herself to him...

Amazing πŸ‘!!

loved every lil thing u wroteπŸ‘ !! some of my fav lines in blue color 😳!!

πŸ€—

_innocent_ thumbnail

She gets soo scared! πŸ˜† But somehow finds it inside of her to stand tall! When he was like dont play with fire, and she was like well am already dead, the day i married you!..blah blah! Ouch for RK, he must have been thinking... am i really that bad? Most girls would love to be my wifeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Anyone in between they can stand these both..they will burn else RK will make sure that no one is suppose to be in between them..i wonder what shock has he given to shammu who is already in coma...πŸ˜†

I think Shammuu wakes up, but as soon as RK gives him that news he goes back into comaπŸ˜†  Nids said MB might get there in time, thus stopping RK, but pata nahii kyuu i have a feeling he might target TrishnaπŸ˜†

And i agree, Roma and Padmini should have kept their mouth shut, because theyw ere only aggavating the situation further!..
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She gets soo scared! πŸ˜† But somehow finds it inside of her to stand tall! When he was like dont play with fire, and she was like well am already dead, the day i married you!..blah blah! Ouch for RK, he must have been thinking... am i really that bad? Most girls would love to be my wifeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah ...I so loved that part ...she covered her fear so well in front of roaring RK ... ...RK was shocked and then tittered into pieces 
ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

Amazing πŸ‘!!

loved every lil thing u wroteπŸ‘ !! some of my fav lines in blue color 😳!!

πŸ€—

Thanks Buddy πŸ˜†