Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My all time response to dekhna hai to dekho (Page 7)

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Completly agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

'Dekhna hai to dekho' has been every viewers right. I don't think we need a GH to remind us this and I really do not want to give him too much importance for what he said.

And yes, the show has gone downhill in terms of story. ArHi tracks such as Arnav's guilt, solving of contract issue (no I didn't mean the comedy they showed), ArHi wedding, etc have been sidelined or wrapped up quickly and instead the Shyam-Anjali stuff was thrown at us. One of the most illogical plans was shown to succeed and the most illogical maiscarriage/murder was shown to happen... all for some increased screenspace for a particular character and some melodrama.

To be honest, even I would prefer if the show ends and if some new show comes at this time-slot.

ur points are fully core to the truth buddy.

Nobody wants to get a zig zag road always..sometimes riding on  straight highway is more safer than hilly terrains. But our Cv's instead of going convenient path have decided to experiment with the show as of its a lab rat experiment. i just want arshi separation so that their unification cud look awesome.

ya this show replaced chand chupa badal meein on star plus and now god knows it might be given a warning

S.Stephy

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Well said yar

RickyBahl

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Completely, completely agree with you dear. Good post Smile
Yeh chalta hai attitude is going to be the cause of their downfall soon. No matter how much we rant, they don't wanna change. One day we get fed up and simply watch something else. When minority becomes a majority tab usko bahut bhari padega. They won;t even have time to repent and save the show. If they want to save i.e.

Dekhna hai to dekho was the dumbest line he could have ever used to his loyal viewers. We aren't beggars. This statement was solely made coz of the over-confidence that we'll never abandon. But alas, time has come to do just that. They better leave if they cannot give us a good show. We aren't going to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
The story post kidnap has been poorly handled.

1. The confrontation scene where Khushi could not prove Shyam guilty was handled very poorly.
2. Arnav should have told all facts to anjali.
3. Dadi should have been briefed up by Nani atleast.
4. We know Arnav loves Khushi, Khushi loves Arnav. Please get them married and let us enjoy their married life.
5. Resolve Anjali issue. She is a good woman, she has to have a romantic man. GET HIM IN!!!
6. Please stop showing Shyam with plans without being discovered. We want to see him caught. Not in some future month of 2013. BUT NOW!!!!

And one thing I want to add to the main post:

Fan does not mean that one keeps praising a show for no rhyme or reason. Logic is something, the same logic that made this show a hit is the same logic with which we watch the show today and if the show goes way out of whack then we have to say it.

I cannot understand when people say, "dekhna hai to dekho". In other words they are saying, "Let them kill the script of IPKKND for all or any way they like. We are fans we have to love even if they throw trash at us".

Such a poor mind!

Edited by rightknell11 - 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by divvk

completely agree with you Rishi (hope, this is ur name.. i saw ppl addressing u by this name.. so, me too Smile).. i really lost my patience on seeing anjali's reaction in pre-cap where she says let him come, he is my husband boldly to nurse yaar.. currently, i hate anjali more than shyam.. looks like anjali is no more afraid of meeting shyam.. so, she will say she will leave with him bcos she needs to comfort shyam na, for the child loss. Ouch  she will say she will live where shyam is.. and blackmail as usual.. asr will become very angry and will not want shyam to be in RM.. but, he doesn't want to send Di with shyam.. so, we have our consistent, side-character khushi, who will come and convince ASR to make shyam stay at RM for Di's sake.. wow!!!! amazing!!!! dekhna hai to dekhna Ouch

ya that was mored difficult for me not bcoz she was supporting shyam but because that scene proves now it s again going to be didi ki saut 
ya iam RISHI not kapoor definitelyBig smile
ya.. it  is really irritating to see her onscreen these daysAngry i have never hated anyone this much yaar.. 

i will refer u as Rishi Smile I'm Divya Smile

Hi divya
ya u can call me as u like
me too  hate that couple and i fail to console myself that its just a show.

divvk

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I'm only obsessed with IPKKND because of Arnav & Khushi if I ever wanted to watch a show about a sibling relationship. There is EHMBH I can always tune in to it.  

ya there are so many other shows on siblings,
very miscalculated effort.
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Completly agreed

Smile

Go to top