Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My all time response to dekhna hai to dekho (Page 5)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

r
-------edited------
As always loved your post Rishi. Its waste of your time,energy, money and every entity you spend for this show. It has become such a crap which is worth in trash now. I dont believe, me who was so passionate about this show saying this. Till friday's episode, I used to search for a ray of hope and tried to be optimistic but not anymore. I have been paid immensely for my patience and for being through thick and thin of this show. They are stretching the show/track beyond its elasticity that everything seems haywire now. There is no logic,consistency, commitment, dedication, seriousness anymore. The attitude of CVs, PH right now is CHALTHA HAIN BOSS!!!. Everything seems like kichidi which can be drained into the sinkAngry  You know, you can awake people who are sleeping but not those who pretend to sleep. Same applies to the CVs and PH.Angry

Mind those who say DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHO. We are paying for it in every way, if you cant sell a product to viewers liking, better close it.

so sweey of u dear
very true the elastic has gone beyond its limit
@boldClap thats blockbuster comment 
they shud close it simply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

well said Rishi!!
and u r actually a TRP zone watcher!! so i can imagine the fate if they carry on this crappy manner!!

thanks dear

if i forget TRP also for a while,  are common man enjoying???

NO
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aath

IPKKND needs a good  new writer. GH or whoever has written the last 6 months has screwed the show big time.

yes plus they need to asess what the public  wants to see, not what they want to show
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymail_my

Originally posted by RickyBahl

SNAP...(to all those who ever used that line..)

AWESOME AWESOME RETORT AND POST..
WELL DONE :):)

thanks a ton dear

i hope that  line stops now
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

completely agree with you Rishi (hope, this is ur name.. i saw ppl addressing u by this name.. so, me too Smile).. i really lost my patience on seeing anjali's reaction in pre-cap where she says let him come, he is my husband boldly to nurse yaar.. currently, i hate anjali more than shyam.. looks like anjali is no more afraid of meeting shyam.. so, she will say she will leave with him bcos she needs to comfort shyam na, for the child loss. Ouch  she will say she will live where shyam is.. and blackmail as usual.. asr will become very angry and will not want shyam to be in RM.. but, he doesn't want to send Di with shyam.. so, we have our consistent, side-character khushi, who will come and convince ASR to make shyam stay at RM for Di's sake.. wow!!!! amazing!!!! dekhna hai to dekhna Ouch

ya that was mored difficult for me not bcoz she was supporting shyam but because that scene proves now it s again going to be didi ki saut 
ya iam RISHI not kapoor definitelyBig smile

divvk

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

GH's comment was shocking for me...I think we are already late to response him back with our remote control. We should have switch off our TV at 8pm IST long back just after his comment, so that we would not had to go through the trauma we are going through now with this Rudali Angrytrack.
That word haunts me even now. Even if some viewers are unreasonable to torture him online but he could just simply avoid it. And also he anniyed me most saying It was DKS track all along. Unbelievable Shocked.
Just want to say GH we are not some stupid TRP auties who will watch all the dhokla khokla munna you will provide.

Ya he was very irresponsible with the public interaction
ya we shud hv stopped then only not waited till now

Luv_isnt_classy

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divvk

completely agree with you Rishi (hope, this is ur name.. i saw ppl addressing u by this name.. so, me too Smile).. i really lost my patience on seeing anjali's reaction in pre-cap where she says let him come, he is my husband boldly to nurse yaar.. currently, i hate anjali more than shyam.. looks like anjali is no more afraid of meeting shyam.. so, she will say she will leave with him bcos she needs to comfort shyam na, for the child loss. Ouch  she will say she will live where shyam is.. and blackmail as usual.. asr will become very angry and will not want shyam to be in RM.. but, he doesn't want to send Di with shyam.. so, we have our consistent, side-character khushi, who will come and convince ASR to make shyam stay at RM for Di's sake.. wow!!!! amazing!!!! dekhna hai to dekhna Ouch

ya that was mored difficult for me not bcoz she was supporting shyam but because that scene proves now it s again going to be didi ki saut 
ya iam RISHI not kapoor definitelyBig smile

ya.. it  is really irritating to see her onscreen these daysAngry i have never hated anyone this much yaar.. 

i will refer u as Rishi Smile I'm Divya Smile

Edited by divvk - 04 September 2012 at 12:23pm

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

Yep. Well said. Each n every word true. I stayed with the show for the sake of Sanaya. To see justice being done to her. But no. It's always Anjali. And IPK is 'Didi ki kahani' now.

Dekhna hai toh dekho..
My response - Mujhe nahin dekhni..

I will be back when Khushi gets some dignity, Sanaya regains her lead role and Arnav thoroughly repents his every word against Khushi.
Oh n of course when Didi realizes that her Pati is Satan and Dadi leaves RM in peace ( or in mess, I dnt care) with her hand, indeed.

I truly second your words about Nani. She's a beautiful, graceful lady who is the soul of RM. Dadi cnt even come near her.

SP butchered few shows that I loved dearly. But one thing never changed. The focus on the leads. How much the screenplay changed the focus on the leads n their place in the show never did. One show even managed to maintain the quality when 2 of the 4 leads left the show. All credit to the CVs of that serial.
I never thought I would ever feel quitting this show. I love Arnav n Khushi that much. But CVs and PH.. U are killing your own show. Maybe I'm a bit extreme from what u all are thinking. But I dnt know. IPK has lost its beauty for me, from the day it turned out to be all about Anjali. Maybe Iss Pyar Ko Kya naam doon was always meant to be about Anjali's 'love' towards Shyam. When I see her whining about him I really feel...IPKKND?? Confused

thanks i can undesrtand ur emotions.

Iam sorry but ur expectations seem not fulfilling  in near times..these Cv's wanna ruin themselves.

IPK replaced Chand Chupa badal mein so that it cud give tought fight to BV..but look they thmselves are struggling wid other shows in small channels.

Go to top