Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My all time response to dekhna hai to dekho (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

well said Rishi!!
and u r actually a TRP zone watcher!! so i can imagine the fate if they carry on this crappy manner!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234AfyaRickyBahlvijji12divvkOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicpieryrose

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
IPKKND needs a good  new writer. GH or whoever has written the last 6 months has screwed the show big time.

monalisa1234RickyBahlBarundeewani19vijji12GodhuliLogonpieryrose...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOm

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

These days everywher i read this line Dekhna hai to dekho. Why have TM's popularising his this line???Its a long time he said that but the effct is evident till now.

For gautam i can only say
iam a star plus loyalist before he came to this industry since  Long time back.
Even i remember 3rd july 2000 , i was in school .in those days when Kaun banega crorepati started, the same night the longest runing K serial stated at 10:30 pm.
So why shud i change the channel ??
Why shud i stop watching star plus at 8PM ??
better they stop their show, so that i can watch another show at this time on my fav channel.
I am paying my cable bill, Iam using my electricity. Iam viweing the advertisers.., i may be part of TRP zone audience. I might be one of the ppl whose product is being advertised in the breaks,  Who is he to tell us to advise on  IPK??
They better take it to some other channel
they shud change not we. 
I am ready to see a new show at 8PM time slot. Better they vacate that slot  or they shud keep their mouth shut andb not  advice dekhna hai to dekho

GH is not representing star plus that he can say dekhna hai to dekho.He is independent writer.He is not even an employee of 4 lions.He is independent and works in 2-3 diffrent showsn PH  and he doesnt require to be star plus publicist..

Better they change ...not we..

If u ask me whats not working its simply the story.. that is not working.
I like the IPK having just  SARUN, DEEPSHAY, UTKARSHA, JAYSHREE T, KARAN GODWANI , ABHA PARMAR , AABHAS MEHTA. (shashi, garima, HP, laxmi  too)
this is perfect

except NK , whenevr an outsider has entered it didnt do benefit to us
Like Bubbly, masala mama and now dadi. I can tolerate shyam but not dadi, even if she turns positive later. Her presence doesnt make the show good,,i dont know why, since she came it turned more worse. Some characters dont click at all. For me past cud  be managed by good script not  that  dadi is must. 
Jayshree T as nani has been so close to heart that i dont like any other elder woman standing under the same roof in  raizada faimily.

Lastly i reach to a conclusion that presently there is no story. neither past, neither marriage, neither family equations, nothing.
Just scenes are being written daily with the feeling that

CHALTA HAI CHALNEY DO...JAB TAK  HOSAKEY.

MAIN MISTAKE:
NOT GOING THE REGULAR WAY N AVOIDING  ARSHI SEPARATION AFTER KIDNAP

SNAP...(to all those who ever used that line..)

AWESOME AWESOME RETORT AND POST..
WELL DONE :):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

completely agree with you Rishi (hope, this is ur name.. i saw ppl addressing u by this name.. so, me too Smile).. i really lost my patience on seeing anjali's reaction in pre-cap where she says let him come, he is my husband boldly to nurse yaar.. currently, i hate anjali more than shyam.. looks like anjali is no more afraid of meeting shyam.. so, she will say she will leave with him bcos she needs to comfort shyam na, for the child loss. Ouch  she will say she will live where shyam is.. and blackmail as usual.. asr will become very angry and will not want shyam to be in RM.. but, he doesn't want to send Di with shyam.. so, we have our consistent, side-character khushi, who will come and convince ASR to make shyam stay at RM for Di's sake.. wow!!!! amazing!!!! dekhna hai to dekhna Ouch

Edited by divvk - 04 September 2012 at 10:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234RickyBahlpieryroseOmNaMaSteOm

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234AfyaRickyBahlAkanksha-OmNaMaSteOm

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Yep. Well said. Each n every word true. I stayed with the show for the sake of Sanaya. To see justice being done to her. But no. It's always Anjali. And IPK is 'Didi ki kahani' now.

Dekhna hai toh dekho..
My response - Mujhe nahin dekhni..

I will be back when Khushi gets some dignity, Sanaya regains her lead role and Arnav thoroughly repents his every word against Khushi.
Oh n of course when Didi realizes that her Pati is Satan and Dadi leaves RM in peace ( or in mess, I dnt care) with her hand, indeed.

I truly second your words about Nani. She's a beautiful, graceful lady who is the soul of RM. Dadi cnt even come near her.

SP butchered few shows that I loved dearly. But one thing never changed. The focus on the leads. How much the screenplay changed the focus on the leads n their place in the show never did. One show even managed to maintain the quality when 2 of the 4 leads left the show. All credit to the CVs of that serial.
I never thought I would ever feel quitting this show. I love Arnav n Khushi that much. But CVs and PH.. U are killing your own show. Maybe I'm a bit extreme from what u all are thinking. But I dnt know. IPK has lost its beauty for me, from the day it turned out to be all about Anjali. Maybe Iss Pyar Ko Kya naam doon was always meant to be about Anjali's 'love' towards Shyam. When I see her whining about him I really feel...IPKKND?? Confused

Edited by Yash141 - 04 September 2012 at 10:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaRickyBahlpieryroseGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
updated page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
rishi all true statements
but i don't get why they can't do away with this jaded writer
romance needs passion and feeling
do you know first  couple of years in my life i was writing greeting cards
i used to love writing for them and buying them
after two years each birthday card and anniversary card i wrote became monotonous and jaded
that is what happens in creative industry
GH is burnt out
time to give him the exit

Mahika24monalisa1234AfyaRickyBahlpieryroseGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChic

Go to top