Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My all time response to dekhna hai to dekho (Page 11)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey Ricky,

Great post!!! I could not agree more mate! I live in NZ, so dont contribute to TRP! But this show is the ONLY Indian TV show I have ever followed! I have StarPlus on my cable network. (Sky TV, our cable provider in NZ, offers subscriptions to it!). My aunt came to live with me & my husband after I had my baby! I got this channel for HER! We are not Indian, but my aunt loves Indian movies etc! We originally hail from Sri-Lanka, and I moved to NZ nearly 20 years ago with my parents! But my aunt moved here 8 years ago, so she loves to watch these shows! (Coz she watched them in SL). I used to watch Bollywood movies, but never been exposed to Indian TV serials before!

After seeing some scenes of IPKKND, I got hooked! I loved the
M & B style story, and ARHI / SARUN chemistry! It was SO unique and VERY exciting to watch! Barun was SO handsome and intense as Arnav and Sanaya SO pretty and vivaciouse as Khushi!

ALL other charachters, be they 2nd leads or supporting cast etc, were also VERY good, and supported the core story!  They ran a tight ship! Scripts were strong, Direction by LM was FLAWLESS! Acting was SUPERB!!

But NOW... this show is ALL over the place! They no longer even KNOW what this show is about! They are totally LOST and losing viewers every day! They have NOT done justice to the ARSHI story since the end of the kidnapping, and THIS is the reason for the downfall of the TRP!

Even when the couple are now together, there is TOO much uncertainity and negativity! Yes DADI does NOT work! She is a self rightouse women who is labouring under a misaprehension! She is someone everyone HATES!

I dont know what this PH wants! They killed a Golden Goose that laid them eggs!! I have NO HOPE from this PH anymore! I am just sad coz I LOVE Barun and Sanaya and wanted to see a proper LOVE track for ARHI! Never got redemption, NEVER got Justice for Khushi! Never got a proper love track! I dont know WHAT is left now!

I no longer look forward to seeing this show! I just watch it out of habit, but even that wont last long if this is how it is going! They can continue to glorify a CRIMINAL and a blind and silly women who continues to be his VICTIM!

But if they expect the audience will stay GLUED for much longer they are WRONG!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 05 September 2012 at 12:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaRickyBahlBarundeewani19S.StephyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hey Ricky,

Great post!!! I could not agree more mate! I live in NZ, so dont contribute to TRP! But this show is the ONLY Indian TV show I have ever followed! I have StarPlus on my cable network. (Sky TV, our cable provider in NZ, offers subscriptions to it!). My aunt came to live with me & my husband after I had my baby! I got this channel for HER! We are not Indian, but my aunt loves Indian movies etc! We originally hail from Sri-Lanka, and I moved to NZ nearly 20 years ago with my parents! But my aunt moved here 8 years ago, so she loves to watch these shows! (Coz she watched them in SL). I used to watch Bollywood movies, but never been exposed to Indian TV serials before!

M & B style story, and ARHI / SARUN chemistry! It was SO unique and VERY exciting to watch! Barun was SO handsome and intense as Arnav and Sanaya SO pretty and vivaciouse as Khushi!

ALL other charachters, be they 2nd leads or supporting cast etc, were also VERY good, and supported the core story!  They ran a tight ship! Scripts were strong, Direction by LM was FLAWLESS! Acting was SUPERB!!

But NOW... this show is ALL over the place! They no longer even KNOW what this show is about! They are totally LOST and losing viewers every day! They have NOT done justice to the ARSHI story since the end of the kidnapping, and THIS is the reason for the downfall of the TRP!

Even when the couple are now together, there is TOO much uncertainity and negativity! Yes DADI does NOT work! She is a self rightouse women who is labouring under a misaprehension! She is someone everyone HATES!

I dont know what this PH wants! They killed a Golden Goose that laid them eggs!! I have NO HOPE from this PH anymore! I am just sad coz I LOVE Barun and Sanaya and wanted to see a proper LOVE track for ARHI! Never got redemption, NEVER got Justice for Khushi! Never got a proper love track! I dont know WHAT is left now!

I no longer look forward to seeing this show! I just watch it out of habit, but even that wont last long if this is how it is going! They can continue to glorify a CRIMINAL and a blind and silly women who continues to be his VICTIM!

Very Wonderfully put through dear. What we saw and got hooked to and what it's become now. It's a sad thing.  we all love these characters in their own place. They simply had to mess it up. You very well highlighted what made this so appealing to us amongst so many other shows. You despite not being hooked to Indian serials started watching it - means the show spoke volumes on how unique it was.

The sad reality is they aren't doing anything about it. You are right, most watch it out of habit. But till when? Hopefully, it bounces back and sticks to its beautiful storyline with all the  necessary tracks in place with that brilliant direction making a come back. Hopefully.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaRickyBahlOmNaMaSteOm

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hey Ricky,

wow dear..thanks a lot
I just loved knowing about you and as an Indian iam Glad that our shows are loved so much by people spread across the globe. And you being a die hard fan, i can understand how dissapointing its for u coz,,,, u love the show and watching an indian show for first time and u have been cheated as a fan since some sensibilities dont fit to natural reactions and emotions

Very truly said they killed the golden goose 
Even every one has lost hopes on this show dear
They are false if they think audience will be glued. Iam very angry bcoz the PH is not only losing their native fams but international fans too
Thanks for the lovely feedback dear.

Do read my new post in ur free time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
updated pg 1

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

RIshi lovely post

In my experience people often use offensive terms name calling and bullying as a defense mechanism against their own inherent weakness or if they have something to hide or know in their heart s they are not living up to the expectations they know they should be delivering or are having immense self esteem issues
GH i guess was cornered into saying those prophetic words which will always continue to haunt and bite him in his keister as he did not hve the courage to admit they have lost the plot or he is disinterested but is doing it any way as it his job Resorting to insults has only shown him and to a smaller extent the PH in a bad light
My new retort Padhna Hai to Padh to all who want to shut down posts here in the name of moral policing the good name of a so called actor

oohh loved it swati
especially padhna hai to padh
Iam sure GH must hve been screwed By star Plus for giving that statement

and what u said is correct to the extreme. Its a nice strategy to hide weakness

thnks for the feedback dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Afya IF-Dazzler
Afya
Afya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Originally posted by aath

Originally posted by Ni1234

Awesome post Rishi..!! Well explained..!!!

I will give a simple explanation.

For an example, If I want to market my product, I need good PR and Marketing tactics for my successful business. If I am an Entrepreneur or an owner of my company, I won't be able to handle it. I need to appoint someone who can manage marketing responsibilities perfectly.
GH is responsible for the product and not the marketing. If he did a good job in making a good product, he or the PH wouldn't need much marketing. Most of us started watching the show accidentally at a time when it had awesome story plot, and most others through word of mouth.

I think they should focus on resurrecting their product by improving its story. 

I know he is responsible for the product. But he is the one from 4 lions who is active on Twitter. So viewers will definitely contact him. So it is his responsibility to take it perfectly.

Hope u got my point.

Read my post on the first page again. You will get my point.

Cheers..
Completely got your point. Smile. What I meant was, ''If he is the writer, he should focus on writing a good plot. He should leave the marketing to the others. ''
A good product is what's important. If he writes a crappy story, no amount of marketing will help. So GH, get your act together and improve your story telling. Angry

Edited by aath - 05 September 2012 at 2:47am

RickyBahl

Go to top