My all time response to dekhna hai to dekho

Posted: 11 years ago
These days everywher i read this line Dekhna hai to dekho. Why have TM's popularising his this line???Its a long time he said that but the effct is evident till now.

For gautam i can only say
iam a star plus loyalist before he came to this industry since  Long time back.
Even i remember 3rd july 2000 , i was in school .in those days when Kaun banega crorepati started, the same night the longest runing K serial stated at 10:30 pm.
So why shud i change the channel ??
Why shud i stop watching star plus at 8PM ??
better they stop their show, so that i can watch another show at this time on my fav channel.
I am paying my cable bill, Iam using my electricity. Iam viweing the advertisers.., i may be part of TRP zone audience. I might be one of the ppl whose product is being advertised in the breaks,  Who is he to tell us to advise on  IPK??
They better take it to some other channel
they shud change not we. 
I am ready to see a new show at 8PM time slot. Better they vacate that slot  or they shud keep their mouth shut andb not  advice dekhna hai to dekho

GH is not representing star plus that he can say dekhna hai to dekho.He is independent writer.He is not even an employee of 4 lions.He is independent and works in 2-3 diffrent showsn PH  and he doesnt require to be star plus publicist..

Better they change ...not we..

If u ask me whats not working its simply the story.. that is not working.
I like the IPK having just  SARUN, DEEPSHAY, UTKARSHA, JAYSHREE T, KARAN GODWANI , ABHA PARMAR , AABHAS MEHTA.DALJEET (shashi, garima, HP, laxmi  too)
this is perfect

except NK , whenevr an outsider has entered it didnt do benefit to us
Like Bubbly, masala mama and now dadi. I can tolerate shyam but not dadi, even if she turns positive later. Her presence doesnt make the show good,,i dont know why, since she came it turned more worse. Some characters dont click at all. For me past cud  be managed by good script not  that  dadi is must. 
Jayshree T as nani has been so close to heart that i dont like any other elder woman standing under the same roof in  raizada faimily.

Lastly i reach to a conclusion that presently there is no story. neither past, neither marriage, neither family equations, nothing.
Just scenes are being written daily with the feeling that

CHALTA HAI CHALNEY DO...JAB TAK  HOSAKEY.

MAIN MISTAKE:
NOT GOING THE REGULAR WAY N AVOIDING  ARSHI SEPARATION AFTER KIDNAP

Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
Very well said. I totally and completely agree with u
Rishy bang on
Dekh na hai thio dekho    this is a statement made by a person who has anger management issues .they jus forgot  the fact we made this show as 'the show'.success of the show gone into head.so the result is this statment.
we dont need anyone's advise to watch it or not.right now i dont find anything enetertainment on my tv at 8pm slot.if i find something better than this crap they are giving us now i will deffinently swith to other show.
this is the only PH promotes their show thorugh this kind of people

coming to story
there is no cmmitment and dedication from PH to this show now.it is very visible .they are no more interested in the show now.best example i dont wanna compare jus see Arjun 's budget and taking .even for some investigation they gave very gud costumes to everyone in that show.this PH is very very un proffessional

they are jus writing for IPKKND on daily basis.there is no  script now.there is no plan for any track now.
what is the reason that forced them to skip redemption track?
why the hell did they miss it?
no reason.their stupid lack of confidence  made them to accept for negotiations and messed up the whole show
i blame PH for this state of the show.
they changed ther director
changed the writer
changed the story line
changed the full concept of the show from Love story to some crap
but still something is lacking .that is  tight script.they should  concentarte on leads of the show and write script basing on them.bur here they followed some other route and failed.

rishy no way we are gonna get back IPKKND .

Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
Awesome post Rishi..!! Well explained..!!!

I will give a simple explanation.

For an example, If I want to market my product, I need good PR and Marketing tactics for my successful business. If I am an Entrepreneur or an owner of my company, I won't be able to handle it. I need to appoint someone who can manage marketing responsibilities perfectly.

The person who is managing marketing gimmicks is the actual IMAGE of the Company. Mr.Twitter is the screen play writer. But he is the one person who is active on Twitter. So viewers will definitely try to interact or ask queries to him on Twitter. I think he is the one who can't take negative criticism at all. He should learn that from Mr.Lalit Mohan.

The moment he read those tweets, he immediately tweeted ," Dekhna Hai toh Dekho." 

Justify your tweet or a so called reply for god's sake. 

Is this the way to treat your product ? So what If you guys are unique ?? The person who is posting a tweet is definitely a follower of the show. 

He/She has the right to give his/her opinion. If Mr.Twitter has a problem then please de activate your account...simple.no big deal. You are not a star or something..Period.

Well, if he is representing 4 Lions then he has to take positive and negative criticism both.

He should learn the tactics of using Twitter Perfectly in the first place.

I remember he tweeted, "I don't have time to check what viewers think about my Tweets, I have better things to do in Life." when I read that, I laughed like hell. I was like who the hell is bothered on this planet about your  updates. Learn Twitter and Professionalism first. LoL literally..😆

The major weakness of 4 Lions is they are not using the Social Network websites perfectly. They just update pictures on Twitter and Facebook. Even on IPK official FB page, they literally share spoiler pictures. They can do so many things which these platforms. But they are not doing anything at all. The advantages of adopting such platforms would be so many. Fan base is so huge. They are adopting the reverse method. Result - DISASTER..EPIC DISASTER.

Check out Master Chef Australia's official FB page, the way they are handling it is brilliant...Simply Brilliant..

Check out Dexter's official FB page..Outstanding..

4 Lions is officially active on all platforms. But not even adopting a single productive measure to use it properly.

So if they can't utilize these properly, then forget about teaching professionalism to Mr.Twitter or a screen play writer. Enough said.

Period.😡
Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
Rishitha even though I havent watched the episode i have got the pulse of it through the forum & i just all ur posts. Every post u come up with such amazing points.

Ricky im actually glad that i know i dont contribute to the trps even though im staying in mumbai.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago

RIshi lovely post

In my experience people often use offensive terms name calling and bullying as a defense mechanism against their own inherent weakness or if they have something to hide or know in their heart s they are not living up to the expectations they know they should be delivering or are having immense self esteem issues
GH i guess was cornered into saying those prophetic words which will always continue to haunt and bite him in his keister as he did not hve the courage to admit they have lost the plot or he is disinterested but is doing it any way as it his job Resorting to insults has only shown him and to a smaller extent the PH in a bad light
My new retort Padhna Hai to Padh to all who want to shut down posts here in the name of moral policing the good name of a so called actor
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
r
-------edited------
As always loved your post Rishi. Its waste of your time,energy, money and every entity you spend for this show. It has become such a crap which is worth in trash now. I dont believe, me who was so passionate about this show saying this. Till friday's episode, I used to search for a ray of hope and tried to be optimistic but not anymore. I have been paid immensely for my patience and for being through thick and thin of this show. They are stretching the show/track beyond its elasticity that everything seems haywire now. There is no logic,consistency, commitment, dedication, seriousness anymore. The attitude of CVs, PH right now is CHALTHA HAIN BOSS!!!. Everything seems like kichidi which can be drained into the sink😡  You know, you can awake people who are sleeping but not those who pretend to sleep. Same applies to the CVs and PH.😡

Mind those who say DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHO. We are paying for it in every way, if you cant sell a product to viewers liking, better close it.
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago

well said Rishi!!
and u r actually a TRP zone watcher!! so i can imagine the fate if they carry on this crappy manner!!
IPKKND needs a good  new writer. GH or whoever has written the last 6 months has screwed the show big time.
Originally posted by RickyBahl

These days everywher i read this line Dekhna hai to dekho. Why have TM's popularising his this line???Its a long time he said that but the effct is evident till now.

For gautam i can only say
iam a star plus loyalist before he came to this industry since  Long time back.
Even i remember 3rd july 2000 , i was in school .in those days when Kaun banega crorepati started, the same night the longest runing K serial stated at 10:30 pm.
So why shud i change the channel ??
Why shud i stop watching star plus at 8PM ??
better they stop their show, so that i can watch another show at this time on my fav channel.
I am paying my cable bill, Iam using my electricity. Iam viweing the advertisers.., i may be part of TRP zone audience. I might be one of the ppl whose product is being advertised in the breaks,  Who is he to tell us to advise on  IPK??
They better take it to some other channel
they shud change not we. 
I am ready to see a new show at 8PM time slot. Better they vacate that slot  or they shud keep their mouth shut andb not  advice dekhna hai to dekho

GH is not representing star plus that he can say dekhna hai to dekho.He is independent writer.He is not even an employee of 4 lions.He is independent and works in 2-3 diffrent showsn PH  and he doesnt require to be star plus publicist..

Better they change ...not we..

If u ask me whats not working its simply the story.. that is not working.
I like the IPK having just  SARUN, DEEPSHAY, UTKARSHA, JAYSHREE T, KARAN GODWANI , ABHA PARMAR , AABHAS MEHTA. (shashi, garima, HP, laxmi  too)
this is perfect

except NK , whenevr an outsider has entered it didnt do benefit to us
Like Bubbly, masala mama and now dadi. I can tolerate shyam but not dadi, even if she turns positive later. Her presence doesnt make the show good,,i dont know why, since she came it turned more worse. Some characters dont click at all. For me past cud  be managed by good script not  that  dadi is must. 
Jayshree T as nani has been so close to heart that i dont like any other elder woman standing under the same roof in  raizada faimily.

Lastly i reach to a conclusion that presently there is no story. neither past, neither marriage, neither family equations, nothing.
Just scenes are being written daily with the feeling that

CHALTA HAI CHALNEY DO...JAB TAK  HOSAKEY.

MAIN MISTAKE:
NOT GOING THE REGULAR WAY N AVOIDING  ARSHI SEPARATION AFTER KIDNAP

SNAP...(to all those who ever used that line..)

AWESOME AWESOME RETORT AND POST..
WELL DONE :):)