ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahad1979

Love is  not only name of romance
love is the name of faith
love is the name of to give support
love is the name to feel pain of your lover
 so guys today cv show us that how two lover understand eachother khushi give support  arnav and arnav accept it
i don't know why people are bashing
do we only want romance ?
anjali is sister of arnav so please guys understand

completely agree with u dearClap...dont know what happened to the whole forum, b4 every1 used to feel sorry/sympathy 4 her and now since shaym has been exposed, every1 is bashingAngry her and is getting irritatedOuch 4 her!!
ab jab yeh haalat hai...toh aage jaakar jab anjali ka mr. right aayaga,tab sab kya kahenge???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
We r not asking just for romance , our question is
Doesn't khushi deserve any happiness in life even for some time after what she's gone thru?
Doesn't khushi deserve justice ( everyone knowing sacrifices she has made ? )
Doesn't Arnav and khushi deserve some happiness after what they've gone thru ?

At least they deserved a happy wedding ... :(

I don't think that's asking for romance...
No offense to your post though ... I agree we wouldn't want just romance all the time ...

nirbasito

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lylow

Do we only want Anjali's drama?
Do we only want to see khushi humiliated, called characterless?
Do we just want a saddness?
Anjali is Arnav's sister, I get it...she is his sister, sister who goes behind his back, sister who lives in his house while backstabbing him, the sister who got jealous when she saw him spare a second to his wife...but yeah, she is Arnav's sister, everyones center of attention..the only one who deserves, love, romance and true happiness!
Cry
Cry

common yaar move on,this was the past!!  khushi was  humiliated and called characterless by ASR and not Anjali!!
This SELFLESS woman was the who was trying to unite ArHi along with naani!! dont u guyyz remember that???Ouch
she indirectly made arhi played heer-ranjha scene!!
it was her plan to have arhi and payash have their honeymoon here in RM if the boys were actually busy!!! she was the 1 who took their mobiles and switched off the lights when the newly wed couples were sended to their rooms!!!
she was the one who smiled upstairs when she saw her bro feeding Kheer to his newly wed wife!!!!
AND MOST OF ALL...SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED ASR TO CONFESS HIS FEELINGS 2WARDS KHUSHI (INDIRECTLY) ON PAYASH WEDDING DAY
and there are much more incidents to narrate where anjali has always been with her bro!!! but i dont wanna waste my time anymore!!!Ouch
and dont forget guyyzz we were the one who stopped daljeet from quitting this showing despite knowing her reason 4 quitting!!!...if she is not the main lead...then she is not the side character too!!!

nirbasito

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidamritafan

Originally posted by lylow

Do we only want Anjali's drama?
Do we only want to see khushi humiliated, called characterless?
Do we just want a saddness?
Anjali is Arnav's sister, I get it...she is his sister, sister who goes behind his back, sister who lives in his house while backstabbing him, the sister who got jealous when she saw him spare a second to his wife...but yeah, she is Arnav's sister, everyones center of attention..the only one who deserves, love, romance and true happiness!
Cry
Cry

common yaar move on,this was the past!!  khushi was  humiliated and called characterless by ASR and not Anjali!!
This SELFLESS woman was the who was trying to unite ArHi along with naani!! dont u guyyz remember that???Ouch
she indirectly made arhi played heer-ranjha scene!!
it was her plan to have arhi and payash have their honeymoon here in RM if the boys were actually busy!!! she was the 1 who took their mobiles and switched off the lights when the newly wed couples were sended to their rooms!!!
she was the one who smiled upstairs when she saw her bro feeding Kheer to his newly wed wife!!!!
AND MOST OF ALL...SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED ASR TO CONFESS HIS FEELINGS 2WARDS KHUSHI (INDIRECTLY) ON PAYASH WEDDING DAY
and there are much more incidents to narrate where anjali has always been with her bro!!! but i dont wanna waste my time anymore!!!Ouch
and dont forget guyyzz we were the one who stopped daljeet from quitting this showing despite knowing her reason 4 quitting!!!...if she is not the main lead...then she is not the side character too!!!
well said dear

nirbasito

Go to top