Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear (Page 8)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

yup it was indeed an emotional scene wen Rk remembered those Flashbacks and golden memories with his father.very touchy ...his pain was clearly visible .and now i want more and more scenes of his past with his father ...

and cuming to dat sorry thing Padmini's behaviour is really getting on my nerves...khud beti ke uppar gun rakhe firing or better lectures de rahi hain ..Sleepy it seems war end ye log hona he neh dena chahte so why shud Rk give up.yup let the game begin Cool

Same here Anu. Its Rk's family that has hooked me to the show again. I want Rishbala scenes and RKs family scenes...not interested in malliks at all Sleepy
I wont blame Paddy because she was insulted by RK more than once but whats with Roma? did they forget RK is paying for shamsher or what? yes, let the game begin... i like it Cool

mallik family mein ek he intersting tha but woh bhi Padmini,roma and trishna ke saath rehke barbaad hogaya SleepyROFL ab mast hanging garden mein  hain woh ROFL

i know the insult was too much but wats the need of giving bhashans like sonia gandhi ConfusedLOL and roma just needed a chance which she took and ab double dhulai awaits for her LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index