Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear (Page 6)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Brilliant post Tanzie Clap RK's pain was excruciatingly painful n heartbreaking Broken Heart I feel so bad for him. I agree he had to apologise to Paddy for wat he did but did Madhu have to blackmail him tat way? Then where's the difference between her n RK? Angry He did apologise to Paddy but tat was not a heartfelt one n as such I find it pointless Ouch There's no meaning behind it coz even Paddy knows RK was somehow compelled to ask sorry n he didn do it out of remorse Dead Does Roma really think she's some kinda lady DON to give such a bhashan to RK? LOL Well sadly Madhu will bear the brunt Ouch Siku is brainless but my my, doesn't he have cunning dad who'll do the dirty deeds on his behalf as well? Shocked Poor RK Cry In tat moment he was just a mourning son n not a superstar Ouch Wish Madhu had seen him then. I really wish Madhu can somehow make him forget his pain n find his way back again Embarrassed Very well written Tanzie Clap

Thanks Manasa, Rk totally stole the show for me today. after the episode, all i could remember clearly was how he felt when he was reliving about his past in memories and getting more depressed. i have many questions in this apology sequence, didnt Paddy realized her damad is dead drunk and apologizing she did then whats the point of that lecture LOL  still i will take her one grunted and so for Madhu since they have tolerated RK fairly as well but what the hell with Roma? she just took the chance to insult him spitting out the venom. did they forget RK still pays for Shamshers treatment? they say they will give back rks favor and blah blah blah. but without RKs money Shammu wont be living now right? I wish RK gives it back to Roma bits by bits.. and I just want madhu to understand Risabh... that's it. 
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Since i wrote a small essay today Tanzie so copy pasting her Tongue

ok today i will b very mean...
i do think Padmini, Madhu and Roma were gloating in victory...why?
Madhu - even after RK said sorry thrice, Madhu made sure to taunt him that she made him bow down
Padmini - her words were provokinging him deliberately making him more aggressive, i dont expect that from a mother
Roma - what was the reason to go and lecture him to bhadkofy him further?...that was pure haughtiness revenge and nothing else it can be

I just hope and wish RK in 3 deviyon ki ache se lagaye, and i dont give a damn who evil he gets
After getting those pics published, there is no weekness left for Madhu to blackmail him...i wonder how he controls himself even when he is drunk

RK is a type of person whom u cant handle by fighting...if u fight, he will finish u...agar tum uska band bajaoge, wo tumhara orchestra baja dega
the only thing he is u can say "scared of" is love and care

Calm down... i know you must be angry and I saw you posting the same comment thrice which you almost never do LOL off to sleep now.. will comment fully ans answer tomorrow... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.SmokeySilence.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Its depressing! Despite having all the money in the world, he cannot wipe away those memories. Those memories bring him peace, but unfortunately they are  also a reminder of what he once had, and the pain it has brought him, with the death of his father.
He still  aches for his father's love, because the death of his father not only excluded him from a father's love but from a mother's love too, and left him more vulnerable than ever! I felt so sorry for him :(-
Those pictures getting published, does mean unleashing hell for MB, and she seemed to have grasped what she has done in the precap, because she speaks in a soft tone, and you can tell she is sorry (with Radha there, i guess she gave more info into RK's past) but RK threatning to tell Shammu that he bought MB for 40lakhs is going to wipe any sympathy MB might feel for him!.. Therefore the circle of hatred continues LOL...
Awesome post :D.. I would love to write more but am already not making much sense, so i will save you the tortureLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 04 September 2012 at 3:12pm

.SmokeySilence.leelaa9

Sima14 Senior Member
Sima14
Sima14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Tanzie

Lovely post.. I agree with you .. Yes we want to see more of RK's family now...Know abt his past..

There is more to it i am sure...No person can become so heartless like this..I think Kukuji might have torture this poor boy mentally...

And yes Bituji is very caring. He is over protective of his chief and will do anyhting to protect him..
You can just see how he was sleeping in the couch waiting for his chief ...

He is like a secret service , who will go any measure to protect his chief...LOLLOLLOLLOL

.SmokeySilence.leelaa9

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Nice Post dear, Agree with you the epi was very very touchy...

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Extremely well-written.StarClap

If anything at all out of Roma's mouth tonight made an impression on RK, that impression must have been "She really doesn't know her niece at all, does she?" Which is unfair, because except when it comes to RK, Madhu's ethics and perfect goodness are generally infallible. thanks dear. very well said and completely agree. with Risabh, Madhu is just someone else. he brings out the fire within her. 

As for Paddy and Roma, they didn't seem to care at all that Madhu would be at his mercy once she left from there. Three extremely overconfident ladies. Paddy really seems to have developed amnesia about how badly a jallaad can react, or her hypocrisy and double standards have extended to pretending and forgetting at whim that RK is supposedly a jallaad. If he were even a fraction of a jallaad like Paddy's husband Ballu, they would have been cowering even while he apologized.  Clap Again superbly said. I used to like Padmini for her courage in the beginning but from the day Mukunds ayi has washed their family with surf excel, ariel and she didnt raise her voice at all and check 2, Shamsher in hospital and all she did is cry cry and cry... i lost my respect Sleepy I think they really forgot Rk is still paying the hospital bills. talk about common sense, i know RK can be evil, cruel but he is still paying for keeping shammu alive when no1 actually helped them. Sleepy and roma was always flawed.. most of the time i never supported her actions and I still cant..  

Madhu, what have you done? The girl only ever goes haywire when it comes to RK, and now she's going to get blamed for the steps-duo's malice because she got so carried away with her mother's insult that she forgot her true father Shamsher's current situation. Apparently when Paddy gets insulted by others, *that's* justifiable and acceptable for a variety of reasons. But RK causing a fraction of that much embarrassment is deserving of a challenge overriding Shamsher's health. Isnt she always impulsive in Rks case? be it from the day she has started her mission against Rk, slapping her..everything LOL i dont blame her actions for taking revenge against his mothers insult but well, since she is not a player... she got trapped...now she will bear the consequences. 

I adore Madhu, but she really needs to get the hell away from her family. They (Shamsher is an exception) are hypocrites who will suck the life out of her at their convenience. No matter what she does or risks for them, they consider the cost to her only after their vanity and ego and sundry other great priorities. Thank god, bhatia family arrived Tongue they are evil but enjoyable.. im so NOT INTERESTED in mallik family drama and their rona dhona... i usually mute or change the channel the min paddy and trishna arrives Tongue Madhus family might abandon her one day, she wont probably.. she loves her family to death...

HopelessLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index