Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear (Page 5)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I felt really bad for RK tonight. Yes he has no one in his success or in his defeat. I don't feel any sympathy for his mother after I saw the scenes tonight. I wonder what made his mother to leave him and always support her husband. you know darling, you always says everything perfectly and sensibly Hug and why his mother is not included in the memories or photos at all Confused its visible he was closest to his dad and no wonder he got so heart broken after his fathers death that it made him stone like.

Madhu has to pay a big price . However much she tries to convince him he won't leave her this time.

I was not happy she uses someone else's help. She has said those big words to RK. But have no idea how she is going to do that. She should have atleast thought why this well wisher is helping her. Also I didn't like when she says here I have made you say sorry within 10 hrs as if she has done this.  I wanted her to use her own way too but well Im not blaming her. Rk was so unfair to her so yes, she can too. but i wished she will try to understand why those photos are so important. she didnt. 

I agree Tanzie. I was not happy with what Paddy & Roma said to RK when he says sorry. they should have end it there. Atleast Paddy should try to know what Madhu did to make him say sorry, before lecturing RK. They completely forgot he was the one who is paying still for Shammu's treatment.
I wont blame paddy because she is a mother and she has been insulted twice now but roma, eriously? exactly.. rk is still paying for shammus treatment and they dont know a hoot about rk.. Sleepy

In a way Madhu is not fulfilling her commitment now. RK is still doing his.
Madhu become a completely different person when she was with her family. As a daughter she did right to her mother. But after making him say sorry, things they did tonight was not necessary. True, RK is still keeping his word and thats exactly he is going to be livid and feel betrayed seeing the photos in the newspaper. Madhu still want rk to be sorry for what he did with her so its not easy for her just to let it go but many things went wrong this episode and i also think, one day madhu will regret big time.. 

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I have  a feeling RK is going to make Madhu run a lot tomorrow.

When she reaches there I don't think Shammu will be in hospital. Maybe RK might move him to another place to torture Madhu.

Kitne ideas ate hai tumhare dimaag hai LOL possible because his smirk says he is back to evil mode from the sufferer one and its red alert for Madhu. and this time its gonna be big... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
today's episode made me emotional too,,
i love rishu n his bond with his dad!!
beautiful analysis!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-leelaa9

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@tanzie :

Sorry QUOTE option isn't working for me..idk why ! *my phone* !! Yeah yeah I heard what you are trying to say.. yehi na ki I have got the best phone of this world. Thank you. Thank you ! :D

Haha after a week ? Tab tak toh sayad yeh track bhi khatam ho chuka hoga ! ROFL
But I cant blame you. Maine khud ki impression hi kuch hatke banaya hai LOL

RK just touched our hearts today..
Oh yeah..bandar ki fashion sense lajawab hai !! Equipments ki tarah kapde bhi down market ROFL by the way, do you know I had recently posted a topic purely meant for bashing the cvs.. My first ever bashing post and I came out with flying colours.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

awesome post tanzHug
so true!! Golden memories of Rishabh's childhood..Very touchy.i felt terribley bad for RKOuch He was crying..and tears, gosh i was shocked..he cried for first timeCry he cant share his pain, no1 is there, nt even his mom..he always keeps that pain inside him..'main apne jakhmo ki numaish nahi karta' what he said was so true...
thats why i can connect with his character..and in this show..i can say he is the only one whom i can understandEmbarrassed and whatever he is going to do, we can't blame him...
Roma, paady were too muchSleepy

Thank you Ash. I can relate to his pain and maybe that's why he is my fav character too. I cant connect to any other character rather than RK in this show... im so mad at roma.. Sleepy

leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manid

Dat was one emotional ride...Cry...don't worry, one day Madhu RK ke aansu pochegi...Day Dreaming...but I enjoyed Roma's dialogue...

Yeah, i hope one day maddy can understand him and I didnt enjoyed Romas dialogue at all... n probably they all will face the consequences as well...

leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vina23

RKs scenes were very emotional & touching...even i felt that Roma's dialogue was totally uncalled for...

Thanks and totally agreed 
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkfroth

beautiful analysis!!!Clap
i agree totally!! while some mite say that he deserved th comeuppance but it totally pulled me down...humiliating him in return is not th way forward n maddy shd realise that...it'll only draw her down into his darkness!!

Thanks huny. Embarrassed it's not that madhu is exactly happy to blackmail Risabh but its not her trait but desperate situations calls for desperate measures. i just wish she understand his pain. and isnt she already going into the darkness and bring Risabh back into the light Maddy needs to get drown in Rk's darkness. remember: Aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai LOL

leelaa9

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I wished so much if anyone could be there with him. ANYONE just to be there with him. His loneliness was scary and his despair was heartbreaking. 

Amazing post darlingClap, your a really terrific writer, but i would like to disagree with the lines above. Sometimes it is better to be alone through your pain rather than have a ton of fake peepz try to consult you. Personally i feel that an individual comes out much stronger if they learn to handle their pain themselves. Sometimes when peepz try to help you it seems more out of sympathy, empathy or pity and trust me dear that hurts a hell of a lot more than the real pain itself. It really desensitizes a person and makes them give back the world all the hate and pity it gave them. I feel as if rishab's arrogance/hate and love for booze is all to mask his pain away but the sad part in life is that the blood always shows, no matter how hard you try to hide it, or how deep you bury it. The blood always comes out maybe not today or tommorow but eventually it will show. 
hugsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index