Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear (Page 4)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

RK's scene wd d photographs ws vry emotional nd touchng. Bt I agree Roma should not have insulted him nd I also did nt like Padmini today.
Bt in d precap RK z back wd his games so m happySmile

Thanks for agreeing sweetz. Oh like me, you also like the player evil kinda RK... me too me too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Dark_Chocolateleelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavana_n

feeling sad for RK
But i enjoyed roma dialogue

I didnt because there was nothing pleasant. she doesnt know anything about RK and he didnt even stopped her. so even if RK gets even with her. I wont be feeling sorry for them to a hoot... they invited it... 

vaani21-brokensoul-leelaa9

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Dat was one emotional ride...Cry...don't worry, one day Madhu RK ke aansu pochegi...Day Dreaming...but I enjoyed Roma's dialogue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-brokensoul-

Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
RKs scenes were very emotional & touching...even i felt that Roma's dialogue was totally uncalled for...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.vaani21-brokensoul-leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

completely agree with u Smile

though i think Roma's dilogue was unnecessary but I want RK only remember one thing from her mouth that is
 Madhu kisiko nicha dikhane se khush nahi hoti tum main aur Madhu main zameen asmaan ka farak hai...

he need to know Madhu is innocent and pure soul she is harmless sooner he will realise will better for him

love is very far they first need to realise what they meant for each other first how destiny has binded them forever may be that for love. pain and hatread they need each other rather than anybody in this World

Thank you. I liked what you pointed it, yes it is something Risabh should remember. I think he does realize Madhu is a good human being. remember before challenged he told her to insult RK's mom in return. because he knows Madhu wont do it. but he might be feeling betrayed with the picture getting published. because he is keeping his promises and when he wont get it in return. he will get mad.
Love is indeed far way but attraction is always there. the fire erupts time to time within them when they are facing each other.and yes, first they need to KNOW each other...

Originally posted by Abhayangel

Today again whole episode was awesome...
And RK made me emotional today.

Agreed. Fabulous episode Clap

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 04 September 2012 at 11:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0sadumaneet-brokensoul-leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiluv

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiluv

Wonderful take on tonight's epi. U write very well Embarrassed

Roma's lecture was totally uncalled for.. both RK and MB are victims of circumstances. Wonder what the future holds for these two

Thanks dear. Romas lecture was absolutely uncalled for. Padmini did share her lecture then Roma again? did she forgot he is paying his brothers hospital bills? not without return I know but when noone helped them somehow RK did so still? i was so mad there Sleepy i dont think rk will harm shammu but he can be pretty destructive and this time it has touched his nerves so donnoo what will happen Confused

Exactly. Usually they say one bad thing erases all the good things done and here in RK's case its the other way round. LOL He paid frikkin 40 lacs for mallik and here these women go about lecturing him on family values and what not Sleepy

Hated that entire sorry sequence. Extreme double standards displayed by MB especially. Where was this love for her mother's honour when mukund's family insulted them?? Wacko

I guess they forgot RK is paying the hospital bills Tongue I dont blame Padmini for giving the lecture understanding she was thoroughly insulted but Roma Sleepy she doesnt even know RKs story and people just judge you because it's easy. I still wonder where was their pride when Mukunds ayi was washing the entire mallik family with surf excel and ariel LOL

vaani21-brokensoul-leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Agree he is totally broken, This guy seriously crying for love, Roma did was very much over, Madhu did'nt publish the pics She is still in trap n now She is gonna learn ki ungli tedhi karna was wrong for her..

I support Madhu for doing her ungli tedi Arnav LOL it was necessary for Rk to understand how to taste his own medicine.but i wanted Madhu to adopt her own way Confused but as i said, she is not a player so she will always get into the dirt when she will try to play because she will get trapped...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Wonderful analysis!!Clap

well..it was sad to see him cry (we got to see him cry instead of the maliks).
I so wish Madhu was there to see him cry clutching those pics...
(or atleast Bittuji to console him)

Rk is gonna make Madhu suffer black and blue now..
God help Madhu...
And yeah..even i felt Roma's outburst was uncalled for!!Angry

Thank you Devi Embarrassed same here... I so wished Madhu will come and secretly see him sitting with the photos close to his heart and she will understand RK is not what he seems but it didnt happen. Ouch I like Bittuji now...in a way he is always beside him though he is being paid for it but he is the only one right now who can control RK. I hope Bandar spills the beans before Madhu gets dirty in the trap Wacko and dont even ask about Roma...ufff Pinch

Sunsetglow-brokensoul-leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index