Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear (Page 3)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
awesome post tanzHug
so true!! Golden memories of Rishabh's childhood..Very touchy.i felt terribley bad for RKOuch He was crying..and tears, gosh i was shocked..he cried for first timeCry he cant share his pain, no1 is there, nt even his mom..he always keeps that pain inside him..'main apne jakhmo ki numaish nahi karta' what he said was so true...
thats why i can connect with his character..and in this show..i can say he is the only one whom i can understandEmbarrassed and whatever he is going to do, we can't blame him...
Roma, paady were too muchSleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.vaani21teletubbysree.gattu0-SD-0-brokensoul-Eternal_Studleelaa9

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
beautiful analysis!!!Clap
i agree totally!! while some mite say that he deserved th comeuppance but it totally pulled me down...humiliating him in return is not th way forward n maddy shd realise that...it'll only draw her down into his darkness!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.0-SD-0Looteri_Dulhanleelaa9

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Brilliant post Tanzie Clap RK's pain was excruciatingly painful n heartbreaking Broken Heart I feel so bad for him. I agree he had to apologise to Paddy for wat he did but did Madhu have to blackmail him tat way? Then where's the difference between her n RK? Angry He did apologise to Paddy but tat was not a heartfelt one n as such I find it pointless Ouch There's no meaning behind it coz even Paddy knows RK was somehow compelled to ask sorry n he didn do it out of remorse Dead Does Roma really think she's some kinda lady DON to give such a bhashan to RK? LOL Well sadly Madhu will bear the brunt Ouch Siku is brainless but my my, doesn't he have cunning dad who'll do the dirty deeds on his behalf as well? Shocked Poor RK Cry In tat moment he was just a mourning son n not a superstar Ouch Wish Madhu had seen him then. I really wish Madhu can somehow make him forget his pain n find his way back again Embarrassed Very well written Tanzie Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.vaani21sree.gattuEternal_Studleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Extremely well-written.StarClap

If anything at all out of Roma's mouth tonight made an impression on RK, that impression must have been "She really doesn't know her niece at all, does she?" Which is unfair, because except when it comes to RK, Madhu's ethics and perfect goodness are generally infallible.

As for Paddy and Roma, they didn't seem to care at all that Madhu would be at his mercy once she left from there. Three extremely overconfident ladies. Paddy really seems to have developed amnesia about how badly a jallaad can react, or her hypocrisy and double standards have extended to pretending and forgetting at whim that RK is supposedly a jallaad. If he were even a fraction of a jallaad like Paddy's husband Ballu, they would have been cowering even while he apologized.

Madhu, what have you done? The girl only ever goes haywire when it comes to RK, and now she's going to get blamed for the steps-duo's malice because she got so carried away with her mother's insult that she forgot her true father Shamsher's current situation. Apparently when Paddy gets insulted by others, *that's* justifiable and acceptable for a variety of reasons. But RK causing a fraction of that much embarrassment is deserving of a challenge overriding Shamsher's health.

I adore Madhu, but she really needs to get the hell away from her family. They (Shamsher is an exception) are hypocrites who will suck the life out of her at their convenience. No matter what she does or risks for them, they consider the cost to her only after their vanity and ego and sundry other great priorities.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14.SmokeySilence.vaani210-SD-0-brokensoul-

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Res

-edited-

Finally got place in the 1st page.. LOL Party congrtz LOL i thot you will arrive after a week just like you usually do Tongue

Beautiful analysis tanzie as always..
It was really a very very touching episode ! I never thought that rk could be this vulnerable.. He was just too lonely. All he wanted was a harm hug (madhu, where are you ? LOL )
The way he completely broke down holding his father's photo was too heartwrenching.. Cry He has everything today..all that he promised to his father but he has nobody to share them with.. Ouch

Even I didnt get the point why did roma say all those things ? rk wasn't even being rude !
I felt as if that scene was forced..it didnt suit at all  he was very unsettled with the photo issue in his mind, memories and drunken state I guess and thats why he was silent. Padmini did contribute her share of lecture and why Roma too.. i was soo irritated Sleepy

Bhatiya and Bandar are just Censored
Jaisa baap, waisa hi uska beta.. Angry
Now madhu has to bear the consequences. Hope she proves herself innocent soon and rk comes to know who are the real culprits.. Phir toh maza aa jaega Evil Smile  Bandar ki dressing sense dekhi hai ROFL yeap I hope Madhu can prove her innocence because RKs anger is destructive Confused

Awesome post Approve
 Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I have  a feeling RK is going to make Madhu run a lot tomorrow.

When she reaches there I don't think Shammu will be in hospital. Maybe RK might move him to another place to torture Madhu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodipto18

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I agree wid u,bt Wen roma was acusin RK ,he was listening 2 her patiently.
Are dis is drama,now madhu wil try her best 2 cum out clean and RK wil try his best 2 insult her and wen he wil cum 2 know d truth he wil regret it for sur.Drama  at its best

Thank you. Embarrassed i know its drama and trust me I never get emotional easily... today was an exception Embarrassed as u said, RK will come to know n somehow he will feel bad he blamed Madhu and madhu will come to know about Rks past and regret it big time..drama drama LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

yup it was indeed an emotional scene wen Rk remembered those Flashbacks and golden memories with his father.very touchy ...his pain was clearly visible .and now i want more and more scenes of his past with his father ...

and cuming to dat sorry thing Padmini's behaviour is really getting on my nerves...khud beti ke uppar gun rakhe firing or better lectures de rahi hain ..Sleepy it seems war end ye log hona he neh dena chahte so why shud Rk give up.yup let the game begin Cool

Same here Anu. Its Rk's family that has hooked me to the show again. I want Rishbala scenes and RKs family scenes...not interested in malliks at all Sleepy
I wont blame Paddy because she was insulted by RK more than once but whats with Roma? did they forget RK is paying for shamsher or what? yes, let the game begin... i like it Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-leelaa9MR.KooL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index