Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear (Page 2)

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiluv

Wonderful take on tonight's epi. U write very well Embarrassed

Roma's lecture was totally uncalled for.. both RK and MB are victims of circumstances. Wonder what the future holds for these two

Thanks dear. Romas lecture was absolutely uncalled for. Padmini did share her lecture then Roma again? did she forgot he is paying his brothers hospital bills? not without return I know but when noone helped them somehow RK did so still? i was so mad there Sleepy i dont think rk will harm shammu but he can be pretty destructive and this time it has touched his nerves so donnoo what will happen Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DrashtiDhamiluvArShi_AbhIyateletubby0-SD-0sree.gattu-brokensoul-leelaa9

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Today again whole episode was awesome...
And RK made me emotional today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.teletubbysree.gattuleelaa9

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
completely agree with u Smile

though i think Roma's dilogue was unnecessary but I want RK only remember one thing from her mouth that is
 Madhu kisiko nicha dikhane se khush nahi hoti tum main aur Madhu main zameen asmaan ka farak hai...

he need to know Madhu is innocent and pure soul she is harmless sooner he will realise will better for him

love is very far they first need to realise what they meant for each other first how destiny has binded them forever may be that for love. pain and hatread they need each other rather than anybody in this World

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

hota hota hai
this is called attachment
 well there is nothing going to happen in hospital because rk never harm shamu in this condition
well i really enjoyed roma's dailogues

I dont get emotional easily.. LOL but I could relate to Rks pain so it touched my eart. I hope so too RK wont harm shammu and it was an empty threat. well I didnt enjoyed Romas dialogues AT ALL. because they were completely unnecessary and uncalled for... Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyavaani21-brokensoul-leelaa9

DrashtiDhamiluv Groupbie
DrashtiDhamiluv
DrashtiDhamiluv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Originally posted by DrashtiDhamiluv

Wonderful take on tonight's epi. U write very well Embarrassed

Roma's lecture was totally uncalled for.. both RK and MB are victims of circumstances. Wonder what the future holds for these two

Thanks dear. Romas lecture was absolutely uncalled for. Padmini did share her lecture then Roma again? did she forgot he is paying his brothers hospital bills? not without return I know but when noone helped them somehow RK did so still? i was so mad there Sleepy i dont think rk will harm shammu but he can be pretty destructive and this time it has touched his nerves so donnoo what will happen Confused

Exactly. Usually they say one bad thing erases all the good things done and here in RK's case its the other way round. LOL He paid frikkin 40 lacs for mallik and here these women go about lecturing him on family values and what not Sleepy

Hated that entire sorry sequence. Extreme double standards displayed by MB especially. Where was this love for her mother's honour when mukund's family insulted them?? Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.vaani210-SD-0sree.gattuleelaa9

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Agree he is totally broken, This guy seriously crying for love, Roma did was very much over, Madhu did'nt publish the pics She is still in trap n now She is gonna learn ki ungli tedhi karna was wrong for her..

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.vaani21teletubby0-SD-0sree.gattuleelaa9

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis!!Clap

well..it was sad to see him cry (we got to see him cry instead of the maliks).
I so wish Madhu was there to see him cry clutching those pics...
(or atleast Bittuji to console him)

Rk is gonna make Madhu suffer black and blue now..
God help Madhu...
And yeah..even i felt Roma's outburst was uncalled for!!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.sree.gattu-brokensoul-leelaa9

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
 I felt really bad for RK tonight. Yes he has no one in his success or in his defeat. I don't feel any sympathy for his mother after I saw the scenes tonight. I wonder what made his mother to leave him and always support her husband.

Madhu has to pay a big price . However much she tries to convince him he won't leave her this time.

I was not happy she uses someone else's help. She has said those big words to RK. But have no idea how she is going to do that. She should have atleast thought why this well wisher is helping her. Also I didn't like when she says here I have made you say sorry within 10 hrs as if she has done this.

I agree Tanzie. I was not happy with what Paddy & Roma said to RK when he says sorry. they should have end it there. Atleast Paddy should try to know what Madhu did to make him say sorry, before lecturing RK. They completely forgot he was the one who is paying still for Shammu's treatment.

In a way Madhu is not fulfilling her commitment now. RK is still doing his.
Madhu become a completely different person when she was with her family. As a daughter she did right to her mother. But after making him say sorry, things they did tonight was not necessary.

Edited by Shahisthi - 04 September 2012 at 11:01am

ArShi_AbhIya.SmokeySilence.vaani21teletubbysree.gattu0-SD-0leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index