RK: There's too much pain I could hardly bear - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
completely agree with u 😊

though i think Roma's dilogue was unnecessary but I want RK only remember one thing from her mouth that is
 Madhu kisiko nicha dikhane se khush nahi hoti tum main aur Madhu main zameen asmaan ka farak hai...

he need to know Madhu is innocent and pure soul she is harmless sooner he will realise will better for him

love is very far they first need to realise what they meant for each other first how destiny has binded them forever may be that for love. pain and hatread they need each other rather than anybody in this World
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

hota hota hai
this is called attachment
 well there is nothing going to happen in hospital because rk never harm shamu in this condition
well i really enjoyed roma's dailogues

I dont get emotional easily.. πŸ˜† but I could relate to Rks pain so it touched my eart. I hope so too RK wont harm shammu and it was an empty threat. well I didnt enjoyed Romas dialogues AT ALL. because they were completely unnecessary and uncalled for... πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks dear. Romas lecture was absolutely uncalled for. Padmini did share her lecture then Roma again? did she forgot he is paying his brothers hospital bills? not without return I know but when noone helped them somehow RK did so still? i was so mad there πŸ₯± i dont think rk will harm shammu but he can be pretty destructive and this time it has touched his nerves so donnoo what will happen πŸ˜•

Exactly. Usually they say one bad thing erases all the good things done and here in RK's case its the other way round. πŸ˜† He paid frikkin 40 lacs for mallik and here these women go about lecturing him on family values and what not πŸ₯±

Hated that entire sorry sequence. Extreme double standards displayed by MB especially. Where was this love for her mother's honour when mukund's family insulted them?? 

Agree he is totally broken, This guy seriously crying for love, Roma did was very much over, Madhu did'nt publish the pics She is still in trap n now She is gonna learn ki ungli tedhi karna was wrong for her..
Wonderful analysis!!πŸ‘

well..it was sad to see him cry (we got to see him cry instead of the maliks).
I so wish Madhu was there to see him cry clutching those pics...
(or atleast Bittuji to console him)

Rk is gonna make Madhu suffer black and blue now..
God help Madhu...
And yeah..even i felt Roma's outburst was uncalled for!!😑
 I felt really bad for RK tonight. Yes he has no one in his success or in his defeat. I don't feel any sympathy for his mother after I saw the scenes tonight. I wonder what made his mother to leave him and always support her husband.

Madhu has to pay a big price . However much she tries to convince him he won't leave her this time.

I was not happy she uses someone else's help. She has said those big words to RK. But have no idea how she is going to do that. She should have atleast thought why this well wisher is helping her. Also I didn't like when she says here I have made you say sorry within 10 hrs as if she has done this.

I agree Tanzie. I was not happy with what Paddy & Roma said to RK when he says sorry. they should have end it there. Atleast Paddy should try to know what Madhu did to make him say sorry, before lecturing RK. They completely forgot he was the one who is paying still for Shammu's treatment.

In a way Madhu is not fulfilling her commitment now. RK is still doing his.
Madhu become a completely different person when she was with her family. As a daughter she did right to her mother. But after making him say sorry, things they did tonight was not necessary.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
awesome post tanzπŸ€—
so true!! Golden memories of Rishabh's childhood..Very touchy.i felt terribley bad for RK He was crying..and tears, gosh i was shocked..he cried for first time😭 he cant share his pain, no1 is there, nt even his mom..he always keeps that pain inside him..'main apne jakhmo ki numaish nahi karta' what he said was so true...
thats why i can connect with his character..and in this show..i can say he is the only one whom i can understand😳 and whatever he is going to do, we can't blame him...
Roma, paady were too muchπŸ₯±
beautiful analysis!!!πŸ‘
i agree totally!! while some mite say that he deserved th comeuppance but it totally pulled me down...humiliating him in return is not th way forward n maddy shd realise that...it'll only draw her down into his darkness!!

Brilliant post Tanzie πŸ‘ RK's pain was excruciatingly painful n heartbreaking πŸ₯Ί I feel so bad for him. I agree he had to apologise to Paddy for wat he did but did Madhu have to blackmail him tat way? Then where's the difference between her n RK? 😑 He did apologise to Paddy but tat was not a heartfelt one n as such I find it pointless  There's no meaning behind it coz even Paddy knows RK was somehow compelled to ask sorry n he didn do it out of remorse 🀒 Does Roma really think she's some kinda lady DON to give such a bhashan to RK? πŸ˜† Well sadly Madhu will bear the brunt  Siku is brainless but my my, doesn't he have cunning dad who'll do the dirty deeds on his behalf as well? 😲 Poor RK 😭 In tat moment he was just a mourning son n not a superstar  Wish Madhu had seen him then. I really wish Madhu can somehow make him forget his pain n find his way back again 😳 Very well written Tanzie πŸ‘

Extremely well-written.β­οΈπŸ‘

If anything at all out of Roma's mouth tonight made an impression on RK, that impression must have been "She really doesn't know her niece at all, does she?" Which is unfair, because except when it comes to RK, Madhu's ethics and perfect goodness are generally infallible.

As for Paddy and Roma, they didn't seem to care at all that Madhu would be at his mercy once she left from there. Three extremely overconfident ladies. Paddy really seems to have developed amnesia about how badly a jallaad can react, or her hypocrisy and double standards have extended to pretending and forgetting at whim that RK is supposedly a jallaad. If he were even a fraction of a jallaad like Paddy's husband Ballu, they would have been cowering even while he apologized.

Madhu, what have you done? The girl only ever goes haywire when it comes to RK, and now she's going to get blamed for the steps-duo's malice because she got so carried away with her mother's insult that she forgot her true father Shamsher's current situation. Apparently when Paddy gets insulted by others, *that's* justifiable and acceptable for a variety of reasons. But RK causing a fraction of that much embarrassment is deserving of a challenge overriding Shamsher's health.

I adore Madhu, but she really needs to get the hell away from her family. They (Shamsher is an exception) are hypocrites who will suck the life out of her at their convenience. No matter what she does or risks for them, they consider the cost to her only after their vanity and ego and sundry other great priorities.