India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Fabulous episode.No wrds:):)

prodipto18 Goldie
prodipto18
prodipto18

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Some mite think how cum madhu fal in d trap of Rk step father so easily,Iska bhi reason hain,actualy is wajay se love-hate story aur bhi twisted ho gayi,aur RK ki nafrat aur bhi badh gayiAngry
But gusse ke baad ka pyaar bhi to alaag hi hota hainBig smileWink
As madhu har mane walo mein se nehi hain,c wil find ot d real culprit and expose infront of RK,so RK mite feel regretful to some extent for d wrong doing wat he is going 2 do 2 MADHU in cumin episodes.
GUYS al of u must agree wid me dat the writers are so grt,dey r writing brilliantly,dere is so much of suspense,hatred little bit of luvHeart and every sort of masala in each and every episode.
Now i am waiting for madhus filmy career 2 start of,C is such a grt actress,wat dialog delivery and oviously ROMANCE of RISHBALAEmbarrassed

AND i wud request the CV's To show some big sets for RISHBALA,as they showed initialy durin the launch dat d show wil be diff.I hope dey keep dere promise

Next week hoping for TRP to rise high,Hope it crosses 3Clap.As its very imp,though we al love RISHBALA bt this CRAP TRP is judged as GODAngry.

So much 2 say.next tym

Do comment guys ...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaMAK222jyoti12345love_me_notstressreliefCherryBlushTheGreenArrowAbhayangelsamidsamidMFarah13Being-Humanmanidsree.gattugennyMCourageous_LeokahkashansakinaLittle_Mermaid...NadiaZ..Sunsetglow-Lehar--lazybee-Dark_Chocolate_Sparkles_todayzstar-chrys-

gawjusangel Senior Member
gawjusangel
gawjusangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
the episode was amazing
tomorrow's episode will be explosive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaMFarah13sree.gattu

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Awesome episodeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up..agreed,fabulous episode

MFarah13

Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Yup, jitni nafarat hogi, baad mein pyaar bhi utna hi hoga... Aur dekhne ka maza double ho jayega that how will they fall in love...
And yes all episodes r superb and today RK's emotional scene was too gud... It shows how much emotional RK is... He just wants to hide it from world..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prodipto18MFarah13sree.gattu

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
yepp...the epi was just amazingThumbs Up...wow..great performances by dd and vd...they are just living rk and madhu so stupendously well...kudosClap...precap. was awesome...

CherryBlush

CherryBlush Goldie
CherryBlush
CherryBlush

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Superb episode I enjoyed it so much Heart
-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
awesome episode...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index