The Authenticity of @TeamBARUN

BarunKiKhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My previous post was closed down as people said I was personally targeting individuals but I have done no such thing. It was also stated that it was a twitter matter but again that statement was incorrect. TEAMBARUN have duped us into believing they are official representatives. I dared to voice this and I was attacked from all angles. I was even labelled as a basher. I am not a basher I am merely telling misinformed india-forum members that TEAMBARUN on twitter are not real they should rename themselves as BARUNFANS. Also the fact they are playing the victims in all this is beyond me. I have in no way personally attacked any individuals yet its ok for them to post continuous statuses on twitter to say they are being bashed just to gain sympathy from followers and in turn are letting people bad mouth me. I am posting this as I am sick of being the villain in this when in fact TEAMBARUN have no respect for anyone and are basically being attention seekers.

The other reason I am informing you guys again is because some still believe the information that TEAMBARUN post are direct but if you see closely the information is second-hand and some of the information they are posting does not even happen in the show. The spoilers are taken from Mishti and the pictures off this forum. Yet is this still a twitter matter when they do not credit where there information is from?

- Tara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunKiKhushi thumbnail
If @TeamBARUN were professional they would not continue to go on about being bashed. I am sick and tired of reaing abusive tweets targetted at me. One of the admins even thinks i am in love with him.
I am not in love with him i have a perfectly lovely boyfriend who i would never change for anyone let alone an attention seeker. Edited by BarunKiKhushi - 11 years ago
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you.. they are official .. and the news they give is just fake... they collect it from articles.. or forum
BarunKiKhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tushi0310

I completely agree with you.. they are official .. and the news they give is just fake... they collect it from articles.. or forum

They fail to see why this is a problem though. They say Barun Sobti knows about them but how come Barun Sobti has never acknowledged them in interviews? When Barun thanked India-Forums for his birthday they created a big deal out of it. Barun Sobti has never said of any association to twitter so i do not see why they are saying this.

By the way i think you wanted to say unofficial. and yeah majority of the material they used is also hear say, such as Khushi having an accident or the rain dance. Both of these were rumours and they posted them on twitter saying they are confirmed news!
Edited by BarunKiKhushi - 11 years ago