Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank you deserve a standing ovation (Page 5)

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by A2ZV

Originally posted by leo4ever

Clap
</div>
the reaosn i got hooked onto bv again once new ppl came was entirely coz these three( prats shanyak and anjum) gave life to thier characters!! he has owned jagya and is now jagya for us!!
he has shown all the moods be it the new romance,- the aispirations of donig something big, the anguish at being riduculed, broken down, egositic, in love, ranger, slefishness, arrogant, romantic huby, frustatiun, jealous, anger, victimistion, now abs breakdown, thisi s what i love and this is whyi feel he is such a ownderful actor, he has so many shades and had delivered on all of them, i actually felt a lil aww for him in this state when he imagined ds and his promise, i felt oh and that is thePOWER of acting!!

for me he is the second hiten- may not be that good looknig but in the acting department he is here to stay and a rock star!! his voice modulation faical expression are just amazing

@ bold - He is shown very ordinary. I guess if they glamorize him he will look verygood too. Needs the right clothes and hairstyle I guess.

<div>
yeah i knw i mentioned it coz the only reason i feel his ratings and all are less is coz maybe not that appealing physically, and here ppl go on looks first , looks achi hai tou even normal acting be outstanding lagti hai yeh bechara itni si age mei itne diverse emotions kar chuka ha k bas!! prolly even more than anadi and gaur role we have seen shades in jagyas and he has outdone each one!!

Agree his range is awesome. Hope he makes it to the big screen too

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

First he NEEDS aHAIRCUT desperately !!! Hez a good looking guy...Why is he hell bent on looking like a bhaalu...He needs a smart hair cut !

He needs to find himself a good stylist. I do not see many off screen videos, is he ungroomed in real life too?
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Originally posted by togepe30

First he NEEDS aHAIRCUT desperately !!! Hez a good looking guy...Why is he hell bent on looking like a bhaalu...He needs a smart hair cut !

He needs to find himself a good stylist. I do not see many off screen videos, is he ungroomed in real life too?
I have no clue...I dont watch those SBS/SBB type shows at all ! Nor do I watch tv award shows !LOL

Edited by togepe30 - 05 September 2012 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictory

Go to top