Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shashank you deserve a standing ovation (Page 4)

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thank u for opening this post...
Shanky..i love u LOL

yes he was awesome Clap...keep rocking like this shashank Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitha

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
the reaosn i got hooked onto bv again once new ppl came was entirely coz these three( prats shanyak and anjum) gave life to thier characters!! he has owned jagya and is now jagya for us!!
he has shown all the moods be it the new romance,- the aispirations of donig something big, the anguish at being riduculed, broken down, egositic, in love, ranger, slefishness, arrogant, romantic huby, frustatiun, jealous, anger, victimistion, now abs breakdown, thisi s what i love and this is whyi  feel he is such a ownderful actor, he has so many shades and had delivered on all of them, i actually felt a lil aww for him in this state when he imagined ds and his promise, i felt oh  and that is thePOWER of acting!!

for me he is the second hiten- may not be that good looknig but in the acting department he is here to stay and a rock star!! his voice  modulation faical expression are just amazing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393nithaA2ZVictoryprerna4rishav

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
the reaosn i got hooked onto bv again once new ppl came was entirely coz these three( prats shanyak and anjum) gave life to thier characters!! he has owned jagya and is now jagya for us!!
he has shown all the moods be it the new romance,- the aispirations of donig something big, the anguish at being riduculed, broken down, egositic, in love, ranger, slefishness, arrogant, romantic huby, frustatiun, jealous, anger, victimistion, now abs breakdown, thisi s what i love and this is whyi  feel he is such a ownderful actor, he has so many shades and had delivered on all of them, i actually felt a lil aww for him in this state when he imagined ds and his promise, i felt oh  and that is thePOWER of acting!!

for me he is the second hiten- may not be that good looknig but in the acting department he is here to stay and a rock star!! his voice  modulation faical expression are just amazing

@ bold - He is shown very ordinary. I guess if they glamorize him he will look very good too. Needs the right clothes and hairstyle I guess.

Edited by A2ZV - 05 September 2012 at 1:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393nitha

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Originally posted by leo4ever

@ bold - He is shown very ordinary. I guess if they glamorize him he will look very good too. Needs the right clothes and hairstyle I guess.
yeah i knw i mentioned it coz the only reason i feel his ratings and all are less is coz maybe not that appealing physically, and here ppl go on looks first , looks achi hai tou even normal acting be outstanding lagti hai yeh bechara itni si age mei itne diverse emotions kar chuka ha k bas!! prolly even more than anadi and gaur role we have seen shades in jagyas and he has outdone each one!!

TheM5393A2ZVictory

sravya417 Goldie
sravya417
sravya417

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
loving shashank's acting so much.he is such a talented actor but don't know why he will underestimate himself.can't believe this is his first show

nithaA2ZVictory

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I AGREE FRIEND...
AT START OF THE LEAP I WAS NT MUCH IMPRESSED BY HIM BUT HE HAS SUCESSFULLY MADE US TO HATE AS WELL AS SYMPATHISE WITH JAGYA ..KUDO TO  U ...

nitha

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Indeed a fantastic actor

A2ZVictory

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
First he NEEDS a HAIRCUT desperately !!! Hez a good looking guy...Why is he hell bent on looking like a bhaalu...He needs a smart hair cut !

A2ZVictory

Go to top