Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I second to you guys...Shashank is an awesomee actor. I dnt remember tht i hv seen such a talent since many days on telly world. Alll the actors in BV are the best ones !!!!!!!!!!
testing9 thumbnail
could not agree more with this post..excellent acting by sashank...👏👏
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent acting.  No one else could have portrayed the pagal bhikhari and complete loser scenes better.  Even his drunk scenes are excellent.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And I thought BV cv's will ignore shashank after anandi-Shiv union...
but he is so good actor that cant be wasted..
I love to see him onscreen...even though I hate jagya...and offscreen when he wears specs 😳
Edited by sudha100 - 11 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for opening this post...
Shanky..i love u 😆

yes he was awesome 👏...keep rocking like this shashank 👍🏼
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
the reaosn i got hooked onto bv again once new ppl came was entirely coz these three( prats shanyak and anjum) gave life to thier characters!! he has owned jagya and is now jagya for us!!
he has shown all the moods be it the new romance,- the aispirations of donig something big, the anguish at being riduculed, broken down, egositic, in love, ranger, slefishness, arrogant, romantic huby, frustatiun, jealous, anger, victimistion, now abs breakdown, thisi s what i love and this is whyi  feel he is such a ownderful actor, he has so many shades and had delivered on all of them, i actually felt a lil aww for him in this state when he imagined ds and his promise, i felt oh  and that is thePOWER of acting!!

for me he is the second hiten- may not be that good looknig but in the acting department he is here to stay and a rock star!! his voice  modulation faical expression are just amazing
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

the reaosn i got hooked onto bv again once new ppl came was entirely coz these three( prats shanyak and anjum) gave life to thier characters!! he has owned jagya and is now jagya for us!!
he has shown all the moods be it the new romance,- the aispirations of donig something big, the anguish at being riduculed, broken down, egositic, in love, ranger, slefishness, arrogant, romantic huby, frustatiun, jealous, anger, victimistion, now abs breakdown, thisi s what i love and this is whyi  feel he is such a ownderful actor, he has so many shades and had delivered on all of them, i actually felt a lil aww for him in this state when he imagined ds and his promise, i felt oh  and that is thePOWER of acting!!

for me he is the second hiten- may not be that good looknig but in the acting department he is here to stay and a rock star!! his voice  modulation faical expression are just amazing

@ bold - He is shown very ordinary. I guess if they glamorize him he will look very good too. Needs the right clothes and hairstyle I guess.
Edited by A2ZV - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A2ZV

@ bold - He is shown very ordinary. I guess if they glamorize him he will look very good too. Needs the right clothes and hairstyle I guess.

yeah i knw i mentioned it coz the only reason i feel his ratings and all are less is coz maybe not that appealing physically, and here ppl go on looks first , looks achi hai tou even normal acting be outstanding lagti hai yeh bechara itni si age mei itne diverse emotions kar chuka ha k bas!! prolly even more than anadi and gaur role we have seen shades in jagyas and he has outdone each one!!
sravya417 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loving shashank's acting so much.he is such a talented actor but don't know why he will underestimate himself.can't believe this is his first show
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I AGREE FRIEND...
AT START OF THE LEAP I WAS NT MUCH IMPRESSED BY HIM BUT HE HAS SUCESSFULLY MADE US TO HATE AS WELL AS SYMPATHISE WITH JAGYA ..KUDO TO  U ...