Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan angels not updating kittu's page anymore?? (Page 2)

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Dont knw coz when gunjan walia asked on kitto's tweet that was that kitto herself or angels then angels reply kitto is active on twitter n angels only update in her fb page. So ho sakta hai jaldi kuch update karde uske wall pe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1

ThisisPriyanka Goldie
ThisisPriyanka
ThisisPriyanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
DUn noe wats d matter...im confused my self...i guess dey are being ignorant towards kittu n her fans...its been over  a month now...also wen kittu reack 200k fans dey din even wish her on Fb...wished her only on twitter as if doing a formality...:/  Also yesterday wen dey replied to gunjan dey said dat kittu is active and dey " DID" only Fb...wat does DID mean? like dey USED to update not now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1surpatel

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
yeh i feel bad for her :( not liking how they are treating her to be honest.

ThisisPriyanka

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
i think it's a good thing coz now Kritika updates more...even earlier when they were inactive Karan was very much active on his page...i loved to see that.
Now that u r on I-f..go to KTLK forum n u will b up to date with her news, vids etc :)
ThisisPriyanka Goldie
ThisisPriyanka
ThisisPriyanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i think it's a good thing coz now Kritika updates more...even earlier when they were inactive Karan was very much active on his page...i loved to see that.
Now that u r on I-f..go to KTLK forum n u will b up to date with her news, vids etc :)

Yes Nimsha..its great to see Kritika updating regularly but angels should atleast post d recent updates vids n all? dey din even congratulated her properly wen her fb page reached 200k fans...and voh chodo...if so many fans are asking dem d reason for not updating..dey should atleast reply? i find der behavior really rude :/ its like dey are all abt Gumrah n Karan Angry

zeefan 1

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess281996

Originally posted by shibz

Yes Nimsha..its great to see Kritika updating regularly but angels should atleast post d recent updates vids n all? dey din even congratulated her properly wen her fb page reached 200k fans...and voh chodo...if so many fans are asking dem d reason for not updating..dey should atleast reply? i find der behavior really rude :/ its like dey are all abt Gumrah n Karan Angry

so true, its like they were only friends with kritika when she was karans gf! now shes out of the picture they dont want anything to do with her.
i hope kirtika finds someone nice soon!

sanjeeda and amir broke up once and reunited! i dont there is a chance of karan and kritika uniting!

zeefan 1

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Guyz what i'm tryin to say is don't give them so much attention...they aint worth it.. u Guyz r acting like kritika cant do without the KA's.. yes i know they've been wrong but i'm not really surprised just a bit confused and its funny how both KK's say they r still friends(best of friends) but their dear angels r not with one of them anymore.. n then ppl preach fansStern Smile
n they have always been Karan's Angels so its obvious they will always be with Karan in anything he does.. Karan is their "bro" n Kritika just a "friend"Ermm well that's what at least they said(that if they are many in numberConfused).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1ThisisPriyankasurpatelzoya_naziya.Dulcet

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ditto shibzy.. 

shibz

Go to top