Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

its not fair...

koyel.c Groupbie
koyel.c
koyel.c

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey guys...

After todays episode when i opened IF i was totally shocked... people simply telling the episode was boring, it is turning into DKS (didi ki saut), no arshi, only shyam,anjali and dadi...

i have just a simple question to ask those people, "Is it possible to do rabba ve every sec? Is it possible for a brother to overlook the condition of his sister in such a condition and romance with his wife? Is it possibkle for a well cultured simple girl like khushi to romance with her would be husband when she is well aware of the condition of her sasural?

I dont want to sound RUDE guys but still at least show that much maturity to understand the situation all the characters are currently going through.

"A MOTHER LOST HER BABY".ARNAV ALWAYS CONSIDERED HIMSELF AS THE SOLE PROTECTOR OF HIS SISTER. HE ALWAYS PUT ANJALI'S HAPPINESS FIRST. I GUESS ALL BROTHERS WILL DO THE SAME WHAT ARNAV DID. ANJALI IS A VERY INNOCENT LADY. DESTINY HAD ALWAYS PLAYED DIRTY AND CRUEL GAMES WITH HER, SHE IS INSECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN LIFE. AND ARNAV KNOWS THIS VERY WELL. THATS WHY HE ALWAYS TRY TO GIVE HER THE ASSURANCE OF HIS PRESENCE VIA VERBALLY OR VIA HIS ACTION. 

I THINK TODAY CVs SHOWED A VERY BALANCED EPISODE. THE ASSURANCE OF KHUSHI TO UPLIFT THE BROKEN ARNAV WAS FABULOUS. THATS WHAT WIFE AND SOUL MATES ARE FOR. KHUSHI IS NOT THERE JUST TO SHY, BLUSH AND DO RABBA VE WITH ARNAV. SHE IS THE SHADOW WHICH WILL SAVE ARNAV FROM THE HEAT OF THE WORLD. ARNAV CAN FIGHT WITH ENTIRE WORLD BUT TO FIGHT WITH THE DEFEATED SIDE OF HIS, HE NEEDS KHUSHI. THATS THE REASON WHEN THEY ENTERED RM, HE ASKED KHUSHI TO BE WITH HIM. 

EVERYONE GOT EQUAL IMPORTANCE IN THE SHOW. SANAYA ALSO GOT AS SHE HAS TO EMOTE EVERYTHING THROUGH EYES... SHE HAS DONE IT FABULOUSLY. AND BARUN... WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS GUYS, EACH AND EVERY EPISODE HE OVERTAKES HIS OWN LAST BEST. 

PLZ LET ME KNOW WHATS YOUR VIEW REGARDING THIS...

Edited by koyel.c - 04 September 2012 at 10:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vrevathymelvyaanmansin129DarkDesire12.ProperPatola

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Lovely post! fully agree!Clap
Big smileThumbs Up
srp11 Groupbie
srp11
srp11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyel.c

hey guys...

After todays episode when i opened IF i was totally shocked... people simply telling the episode was boring, it is turning into DKS (didi ki saut), no arshi, only shyam,anjali and dadi...

i have just a simple question to ask those people, "Is it possible to do rabba ve every sec? Is it possible for a brother to overlook the condition of his sister in such a condition and romance with his wife? Is it possibkle for a well cultured simple girl like khushi to romance with her would be husband when she is well aware of the condition of her sasural?

I dont want to sound RUDE guys but still at least show that much maturity to understand the situation all the characters are currently going through.

"A MOTHER LOST HER BABY".ARNAV ALWAYS CONSIDERED HIMSELF AS THE SOLE PROTECTOR OF HIS SISTER. HE ALWAYS PUT ANJALI'S HAPPINESS FIRST. I GUESS ALL BROTHERS WILL DO THE SAME WHAT ARNAV DID. ANJALI IS A VERY INNOCENT LADY. DESTINY HAD ALWAYS PLAYED DIRTY AND CRUEL GAMES WITH HER, SHE IS INSECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN LIFE. AND ARNAV KNOWS THIS VERY WELL. THATS WHY HE ALWAYS TRY TO GIVE HER THE ASSURANCE FOR HIS PRESENCE VIA VERBALLY OR VIA HIS ACTION. 

I THINK TODAY CVs SHOWED A VERY BALANCED EPISODE. THE ASSURANCE OF KHUSHI TO UPLIFT THE BROKEN ARNAV WAS FABULOUS. THATS WHAT WIFE AND SOUL MATES ARE FOR. KHUSHI IS NOT THERE JUST TO SHY, BLUSH AND DO RABBA VE WITH ARNAV. SHE IS THE SHADOW WHICH WILL SAVE ARNAV FROM THE HEAT OF THE WORLD. ARNAV CAN FIGHT WITH ENTIRE WORLD BUT TO FIGHT WITH THE DEFEATED SIDE OF HIS, HE NEEDS KHUSHI. THATS THE REASON WHEN THEY ENTERED RM, HE ASKED KHUSHI TO BE WITH HIM. 

EVERYONE GOT EQUAL IMPORTANCE IN THE SHOW. SANAYA ALSO GOT AS THE HAS TO EMOTE EVERYTHING THROUGH EYES... SHE HAS DONE IT FABULOUSLY. AND BARUN... WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS GUYS, EACH AND EVERY EPISODE HE OVERTAKES HIS OWN LAST BEST. 

PLZ LET ME KNOW WHATS YOUR VIEW REGARDING THIS...

I disagree with you. We understand every second Ravva ve is not possible and it'll also be boring to see ravva ve all the time... But there are other characters too in the show like Payal , Akash ,Nani , Bua, Mami who are good entertainers unlike creepwa and pujali.. These 2 idiots are getting into nerves now... Creepawa's crappiness and Pujali's puppiness is not tolerable anymore.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrnc

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I don't think people wanted rabbi ves.. I think everyone is tired of the whole Anjali drama...no one is callous enough to say he should romance his wife in the hospital...what s being asked is why this track now...if we didn't have the miscarriage track now there would be more happiness and tha was looked forward to.

For quite some time now the story is focussed only n njali..finally we thought the leads would think abou themselves but no...all scenes again revolve around di di di!,!

ipkfrnc

xPriyax Senior Member
xPriyax
xPriyax

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you but some members I feel don't have a heart. I cried my eyes out when I watched these past three episodes because the actors acted so well with every emotion.
Anjali is shown to be the only person Arnav really cares about (excluding Khushi) that too more than his own life so it makes sense to show a storyline where Anjali gets hurt because Arnav will always try to protect her.

I understand that the wedding isn't going as planned but its nice to show that Arnav fully trusts Khushi before he marries her and todays episode showed just that - the way Arnav told everything about his past to Khushi was awesome because he has never done that before.

koyel.c

koyel.c Groupbie
koyel.c
koyel.c

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@PRETTPRI AND @SRP11...

MY VIEWS ARE ENTIRELY ON TODAYS EPISODE NOT THE TRACK.
I GUESS THAT THE TRACK WAS UNWANTED BUT IF THEY HAVE BROUGHT THIS TRACK THEN I FEEL TODAYS EPISODE WAS AWESOME.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top