Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WHY???why not this cvs (Page 2)

ipkknd2o12 Senior Member
ipkknd2o12
ipkknd2o12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

I totally agree. Why is he acting so out of character. ? Its not enough to just get angry and bash Shyam when he's in front of you. ASR also should try to figure out if there is more to Shyam's reappearance. He really should not take things at face value. Surely we will see ASR using his intelligence and try to connect some dots.. the biggest one being Dadi's staunch support of Shyam.

Also, why not get a darn restraining order against this crapwa before anything else ???

Baffles me. Just like the fact that no one mentioned Anjali's injured feet and tried to find out what happened. They could have uncovered a lot.

CV's should not create so many loopholes in their story.

i agree with your above..the story can still go on by basically following where they left off. ASR is an intelligent man..he should be investigating things that happened that night. For ex- who found her shoes? didnt they find the box that contained the glass pieces? what happened to the mat with glass? Or anjali's cuts on her feet?

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
do he decided  to do this...thnks cvs fr that dialogue
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
True

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index