Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WHY???why not this cvs

tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
its not bashing post😊

----------------------------------------------------------
well its true that shyam has to enter in shantivan so that everyone can get the real truth...

but till then why ASR  is not acting like the ARANV SINGH RAIZADA...

OK BEFORE YOU BASH AT ME...

let me complete...

by ASR...

i mean...he can jail him to take him away from her di...
more security
and ccctv camera...

why the india's big business tycoon is not acting like that...

i mean if you want to keep away someone from your loved one...then first thing you do is security...

why cvs are no doing this...πŸ˜•
this will not hamper the current track...and not even take the huge budget but will just make asr look like that...

like how he was shown in first episode...

why???😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
Actually..u are right. I think the writers are not putting much thought into these episodes. So many bloopers. I recently started watching this show from the begining, ASR was such a head strong and powerful person in the begining. Seems like they made his character more carefree and as if he lost that "tycoon" power. They should continue to portray him as such but he should show a softer side when it comes to Kushi..Just my thoughts..
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was wodering the same!!!! pyar main log buddhu ban jate hain!!! Proof: ASR.
But we never wanted this much change in ASR.
Edited by babli0204 - 11 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Because if he'll do all that then there will be no villain.  

No villain=No TRP
No TRP= No story
No story= No IPK

Simple!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Because if he'll do all that then there will be no villain.  

No villain=No TRP
No TRP= No story
No story= No IPK

Simple!

wah wah wah..kya vichaar hain maan gaye ustaad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didn't you hear??He himself declared in one episode,"humaare figures achche nahi hain..unhe facts bathaao"...looks like ASR's business is going through a rough phase...Maybe recession affected him..!!!πŸ˜†
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree. Why is he acting so out of character. ? Its not enough to just get angry and bash Shyam when he's in front of you. ASR also should try to figure out if there is more to Shyam's reappearance. He really should not take things at face value. Surely we will see ASR using his intelligence and try to connect some dots.. the biggest one being Dadi's staunch support of Shyam.

Also, why not get a darn restraining order against this crapwa before anything else ???

Baffles me. Just like the fact that no one mentioned Anjali's injured feet and tried to find out what happened. They could have uncovered a lot.

CV's should not create so many loopholes in their story.
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pacsun

I totally agree. Why is he acting so out of character. ? Its not enough to just get angry and bash Shyam when he's in front of you. ASR also should try to figure out if there is more to Shyam's reappearance. He really should not take things at face value. Surely we will see ASR using his intelligence and try to connect some dots.. the biggest one being Dadi's staunch support of Shyam.

Also, why not get a darn restraining order against this crapwa before anything else ???

Baffles me. Just like the fact that no one mentioned Anjali's injured feet and tried to find out what happened. They could have uncovered a lot.

CV's should not create so many loopholes in their story.

i agree with your above..the story can still go on by basically following where they left off. ASR is an intelligent man..he should be investigating things that happened that night. For ex- who found her shoes? didnt they find the box that contained the glass pieces? what happened to the mat with glass? Or anjali's cuts on her feet?
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
do he decided  to do this...thnks cvs fr that dialogue