Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's tight punches to shyam !!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
what a episode ???SmileSmile

First of all, thanks a lot to cv's for giving a punchful episodeSmile I loved today's episodeSmileWell..a very good pace of episode todaySmileToday's special many punches and a tight slap to creepwaPartyi didn't expect that arnav ll give many gifts in one day itselfLOL Thanks u" Arnav "Embarrassed What a face to face ???? Just loved it !!Smile

Today Barun was just brilliant n tremendous acting in emotional . anger ClapHis facial expressions when facing shyam was just fabulous !!Clap His punch  n tight slap was too goodEmbarrassedLOL

SmileSanaya was too good in her screen presence just loved her emotional n graceful way of acting !!Clap

SmileAbhaas done his job very well today Clap

Coming to today's episode:Smile

Smile it starts with Arnav and Khushi's hug. Khushi tells Arnav, you are not a failure. You always kept Anjali happy.. it's just sometimes we don't have control over certain things. Whatever happened with you parents, whatever happened with Anjali.. you can't change but you can stay with Anjali during this bad phase of time. Arnav says, I can't do it. Khushi says, Di needs you the most right now. Arnav says, no I can't see her in this condition. He says, what will I tell her? I can't do this. Khushi then holds his hand and says, I promise you.. whatever you want to say to Anjali will come out automatically. I am very confident about it.Smile

Yeah this is the most beautiful scene today.Smile.Now i m very happy to see their love enters into a new phase.Till now they don't have a mature conversation or discussion slowly arnav soon realize how khushi plays an important role in his life.
Day is very closer when arnav makes a too closer that solving his all problems which relates to him.Today those words makes him more comfortable n peaceful.In this way. love strengthens b/w them.Embarrassed The way when khushi hold his hands and her words makes him more stronger his face shows a signs of relief which he never got even from his diSmileMay b those bad phase of life for arnav can b easily faded with the help of khushi.Smile Becoz never thought about him his life depends on his di..sameway khushi just live for other's happiness.I hope even this fate past don't want to make them seperateSmileyes..i hope arnav ll realize it properly and no more wrong decisionSmile

Shyam has came to the hospital and he goes to Anjali's roomAngry. Dadi is sitting beside Anjali. Anjali and Dadi both get happy seeing Shyam. Anjali then tries to tell Shyam that they lost their child. Shyam acts like as if he doesn't know anything and asks Anjali, how did you let this happen?Angry It was your responsibility right? Shyam then cries and Anjali hugs him. He says, now from where will I bring back my Raj Kumari? Please bring back Raj Kumari. AngryAnjali apologizes him and says I don't know how all this happened. Shyam then says, if I was with you then I would never let this happen.. it's all my fault.. I should have never let you stay alone. He says, I can't see you sad like this.. I can't even think that our child won't come to this world.Angry

oh..gosh what a acting ?? shyamOuch.oh.god when his turn ll over ??AngryPoor shyam i don't want to say about u..U r a animal !!Angry Not a human being and again he starts his ram act Ouch Y did he presented payal to her ???? Angry There is no purity in love b/w these two.Shyam contrl ur emotions and ur cheap dramaAngry
i guess soon stopwa will lead a big team for ruining other's life in the names of helpingOuch One dumbo with 2 evil creepsLOLLOL Cv's y can't give us a shocking twist like some romantic sequence b/w shyam n dadi in hospitalLOLLOLI think they had great chemistry !!LOL

Arnav and Khushi are coming to Anjali's room.Smile Shyam tells Dadi that he wll go and see the doctor. Shyam has an evil smile on his faceAngry. Khushi tells Arnav that she is with him and they both will take care of Anjali. As soon as Shyam opens the door, him and Arnav see each other. Arnav and Khushi are shocked seeing him thereShocked. Arnav gets mad and says, how dare you?Smile Khushi tries to calm Arnav down but he doesn't stop. He holds Shyam's collar and pulls him out of the room. Shyam apologizes to Arnav and asks him to forgive him.Angry

After watching arnav he continues his drama but he is not dumbo like anjali to believe u creepLOLArnav asks him, who gave you permission to come here? Shyam says, you're forgetting that she is my wife' that was my child. Arnav leaves his collar now. Shyam says, only your Di didn't lose her child, I also lost my child.. I am her father. Arnav gives him a tight slapDancing and says you're nothing.. Dadi comes there and asks Arnav to stop it.

Dadi please stop it !! stopwaLOL She needs a special treatment like shyamAngry She also needs a tight slap by arnavAngry Does she knows abt shyam ??? No but y she is helping him and supporting himAngry Just loved arnav actions n no more  speech today..Ha..ha..we need this arnavSmile His face to face with shyam was just mindblowing and it was treat to watchSmile

Arnav says he has no rightSmile.. today Di is in this condition only because of him. Arnav holds Shyam's collar again and says, if he stays here for one more minute then.. Shaym asks then what? You will hit me right? Then hit me' I am dead alreadyAngry u dead na then how u came here ??Angry.. do you even know the pain of losing your child?Angry  I know it ????Ouchand now I won't go anywhere leaving Anjali. Arnav gets mad and is about to give him a punch on his face but Dadi shouts and stops Arnav. Khushi is shocked seeing all this. Arnav then tells Shyam, don't you dare to take Anjali's name from your mouth' I won't even let you be around my Di.. living with her is too far. Arnav asks Shyam to leave and not to dare to come back. Shyam says no I won't go anywhere. This time Arnav punches him very hard Dancing(5 to 10 punches)Dancing. Blood is coming out from

Shyam's mouthParty. Khushi and Dadi stop Arnav. Dadi tells Arnav, you can't treat Shyam like this..yeah dadi he must give this to u alsoLOLLOLShyam loves Anjali so much. really ???OuchArnav says, my di would never need person like this.. as long as I am alive.. this guy won't step in to my house. Shyam is walking away from there but Dadi stops him. Shyam tells Dadi, I am going.. please take care of my Rani SahebaOuch. He leaves from there.Smile

In RM mansion:Ouch
  Arnav n khushi brought anjali back a very good decision by arnavSmile Nani asks Arnav why he brought her home back that fast..she seems so weak.Ouch Dadi says, Arnav doesn't listen to anyone' in this condition Anjali needs doctor but Arnav thinks she should stay at home. Arnav requests Dadi to stop. He then tells Khushi to go with him. They take Anjali to her roomOuchAs soon as they come out, Arnav says I want to clear you all' no one and I mean no one will talk about bringing Shyam back to this house, never again. Arnav leaves from there to get medicines.Smile

Arnav now comes to Anjali's room and sits beside her. He holds her hand and thinks about how Anjali was happy because of her child.Smiletoday the highlight is punching of shyam by arnav..Arshi's beautiful conversationSmile

wellSmile.today i loved today's episodeSmile

most beautiful scene ever !!Embarrassed a new dimension of their love !!Smile
 it ll always in hands of urs !!Embarrassed im with u !! i can solve it !!Smile
i don't want to see ur again but yet !!Angry
      Dancing yeah u need it !! shyam
u bloody shyam !!Angry
How dare u !!! Don't u dare !! Damn it !!Angry

I won't leave u damn it !!Angry

well Smileshare ur views friendsHug

Edited by archanakamaraj - 04 September 2012 at 10:17am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rosystarMyPrinceBarunMahi_Buttpriyankaasprinkle2AADHIDEVshagun-rockssanny-beautifulTinkerbell5CyberpsychooowonderblakesanZ_Rashfairy_stardustdipali13..FallAndFly..1yyy2krish3_Dazzling_srijaaa127--BSI-FaNaTic---EndlessSmile-AR_EternalLoveragvir.fanJyo.Arshi.IPKapplesauce.LyssaPieMrs_Darcy_17noclapspleaseMyLuvBaruntash10NestleToulouseFazila~

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Arnav punching Shyam was one scene that I really liked apart from Arnav taking a stand against Shyam.

Nice post and perfect pictures :)

Edited by lazyleaves - 04 September 2012 at 10:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13cocoatree

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
res...
good post...
i just loved the epi...
shyam was beaten .enjoyed it alot...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 04 September 2012 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Archu !! Hi dear,its been so long !!Lovely post sweetieHugCreepwa was at his creepiest !!Angry Loved Arshi scenes so much ! Heart

cocoatreetash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Nice post Archu!!!Big smile 

The highlight of the episode was the Arnav-Khushi moments Embarrassed The way that Khushi has become such an integral part in giving him support by holding his hand, consoling him and telling him that he is not a failure was so soothing!!!Big smile She was also the only one to control his fits of anger! And Arnav even asked Khushi to come with him o accompany Anjali to the room an when he went out of the room to say that no one dares to talk about bringing Shyam back, I loved the fact that Khushi was right beside him!!!Embarrassed

And of course, I have never enjoyed such a punching session beforeLOL I was cheering Arnav to give him more!!! I am sure even you enjoyed that na?ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13cocoatreeNestleToulouse

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
"Clap" THIS IS FOR OUR ASR !!!
EmbarrassedLOVEDDD THE EPISODE MAN , OH MY GAWD ..Smile
HOTNESS PERSONIFIED AGAIN Embarrassed
SARUN IS BACK WITH LOVE !!KHUSHI HOLDING ASR'S HANDS WAS LIKE "WOW"Tongue
WAITING FOR THIS WEEK EPISODES BADLYSmile
AND SHAMELESS CREEPWAAngry
YUCKK!!!LOL
WONDERFUL POST Hug

dipali13cocoatree

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Archu...fab post dear !!!!
srsly loved the epi !!!!!!
Arnav-Khushi hug was so beautiful and the Khushi gave strength to Arnav was the best !!!!!

but best part came when Arnav started punching Shyam...man I so wanted the creep to bleed when I saw his fake tears and Arnav made my dream come true !!!!
love u ASR !!!!!!!

also Archu...the way ASR asked Khushi to go with him to Anjali's room Embarrassed
he only wants Khushi with him !!!!!!

loved the epi on the whole !!!!!

hugs to U for the post Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13cocoatreeNestleToulouse

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
amazing post and for me Shyam needs more than three or four punches.

But  Loved today's episode, it made me get rid of my frustration on the previous episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Go to top