India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG I predicted it correctly! (Page 2)

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Shreya di..what's this?? How do u predict everything correctly?? Wah wah!! So what's the next prediction?Wink   

Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 04 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5BornThisWay

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Shreya di..what's this?? How do u predict everything correctly?? Wah wah!! So what's the next prediction?Wink 

Sorry its a secret - I have to kill you if I tell youLOL - next prediction is that I have to cook dinner soon otherwise my hubby might run away with someone who gives me food when he comes home from workROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BornThisWay

From now you will be officially crowned as the Queen of Predictions.Monkey Emoticons
I need to take your pictures as soon as possible, who knows you might be too busy with V.I.Ps soon, so say cheeseMonkey Icon

How come all your back to back predictions came true?? Inbhestigation karega padi.Monkey Emoticons
After observing Arnav's expressions I'm sure soon he will confront Dadi about how she knew Shyam from before or why is she supporting Shyam.
So what's you next prediction my Queen?Monkey Icons
Oye...I was about to name her prediction queen!! LOL Theek hain!! It's "OMG prediction queen" from my side! LOL Btw, Megha di, you're right!! Shreya di is gonna be too busy with VIPs very soon!! LOL
That's why I'm taking some pictures of her from before...CVs might bribe her to keep shut, or else all their plots would be revealedMonkey Winks Cici

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5Arshisarunrocks

samona24 Groupbie
samona24
samona24

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Dancing with joy, Uk tamil! 

Tinkerbell5

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OMG well done...now next time I know where should I go whn I confuse about track...Lage raho OMG

Tinkerbell5

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Cong dear

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emerald-

Well written.
I'm gonna res my post because I haven't watched the episode yet. =)

Thanks will wait for it Big smile
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BornThisWay

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">From now you will be officially crowned as the Queen of Predictions.</font>Monkey Emoticons
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I need to take your pictures as soon as possible, who knows you might be too busy with V.I.Ps soon, so say cheese</font>Monkey Icon

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">How come all your back to back predictions came true?? Inbhestigation karega padi.</font>Monkey Emoticons
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">After observing Arnav's expressions I'm sure soon he will confront Dadi about how she knew Shyam from before or why is she supporting Shyam.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So what's you next prediction my Queen?</font>Monkey Icons

Oye...I was about to name her prediction queen!!LOLTheek hain!! It's "OMG prediction queen" from my side!LOLBtw, Megha di, you're right!! Shreya di is gonna be too busy with VIPs very soon!!LOL

What VIP's Shocked I will always take time out to spend time with my precious fellow Lunatics LOL

Go to top