India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG I predicted it correctly!

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Before starting I would like to thank the CVs and the whole team for continuously giving us episodes with wonderful direction and precise execution. Today every single actor and actress did us proud with their spot on acting which makes us feel with them and in Shyam's case against him. So please take a well deserved and earned bow

Now coming to the episode I pretty much don't have anything to see as surprisingly what I predicted yesterday happened precisely in that order. This is what I wrote:

In tomorrow's episode it is going to be all about anger, betrayal and numbness a person can feel. Arnav will be furious when he sees Shyam in the hospital room and we are surely going to see a physical fight. Dadi will in her usual aristocratic  way demand that Shyam as Anjali's husband deserves to stay and Arnav doesn't have anything to say regarding this. We will see Anjali lying in her hospital bed being numb and saying absolutely nothing to the scene that will unfold in front of her. And we will see a helpless Khushi trying to be the peacemaker between Arnav and Dadi while at the same time Dadi will insult her as usual. Khushi will also feel uncomfortable while Shyam is there and Shyam will use this breach between Arnav and Dadi to his advantage and try and get back into the Raizada mansion.

All of the above happened and the only thing I can add is that Dadi knowing she cannot take on Arnav and his stubbornness alone is trying to undermine Arnav's authority within the Raizada house. Dadi is definitely manipulative and she will surely try and get the rest of the family members on her side. We also saw that Arnav saw the scene between Shyam and Dadi and he has started to get doubts about them. He will find out about their scheme in tomorrow's episode when the nurse will tell him Anjali's husband came to visit her. Arnav will realise that the only person who could have helped Shyam get into the house without anyone noticing is Dadi. 

Edited by uktamil - 04 September 2012 at 10:15am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

simren97frenchygulabo04srisupSumeer2024dididumbodeepa84sayu123honey_me19krisha06samona24adk123hscrazyforarshikitty789azizeh123lailapnjipi2011msbluffMidnightReaderbluewater07sami99priyankaaasr13heavenspiritsrija.singh04sun2011rainyday3000vidya.sanjaysprinkle2kafaPrasanna_dhanuEmerald-mishty_angelTinkerfairysurita12nehusashhhginacfairy_stardustjessjazzSanthu.The.KingAbi.Nafahad1979misscrazyfan..FallAndFly..EchoesofpassionMini17arshi_karish-SI-divvkincarnadine--Yashi--saima4744OmNaMaSteOmcocoatreeBerryBlush07pup03ARS24GodhuliLogonpriya_86chotte097ArshisarunrocksanitamalikBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
From now you will be officially crowned as the Queen of Predictions.Monkey Emoticons
I need to take your pictures as soon as possible, who knows you might be too busy with V.I.Ps soon, so say cheeseMonkey Icon

How come all your back to back predictions came true?? Inbhestigation karega padi.Monkey Emoticons
After observing Arnav's expressions I'm sure soon he will confront Dadi about how she knew Shyam from before or why is she supporting Shyam.
So what's you next prediction my Queen?Monkey Icons

Edited by BornThisWay - 04 September 2012 at 10:07am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

msbluffcrazyforarshikitty789akanksha_aAADHIDEVsun2011Tinkerbell5surita12--Yashi--dieforasrlolly143ArshisarunrocksARS24BerryBlush07

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Well done!!!!
Congrats again...
So from today  on wards  u r  Oracle QueenWink
In todays episode I Loved Arnav-khushi convo, one slap and three punchesTongue
Funny part of the eps - Hilarious act by Shyam(I was laughing when he was crying - OveractingLOL)
For me episode  was  averageEmbarrassed

Edited by yashi_arnav - 04 September 2012 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5lolly143BornThisWay

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Well written.

I liked the episode.

Sanaya, Abhaas and Barun did a great job BUT they spoiled Arnav and Khushi's marriage track. They could show all this once marriage was over, this could really wait! Did you get what i'm trying to say?

Edited by Emerald- - 04 September 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmijnTinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

From now you will be officially crowned as the Queen of Predictions.Monkey Emoticons
I need to take your pictures as soon as possible, who knows you might be too busy with V.I.Ps soon, so say cheeseMonkey Icon

How come all your back to back predictions came true?? Inbhestigation karega padi.Monkey Emoticons
After observing Arnav's expressions I'm sure soon he will confront Dadi about how she knew Shyam from before or why is she supporting Shyam.

Thanks for the coronation

The secret is that I have the same thinking process as the Iss Pyaar team plus I have telepathic connection with Meri Jaan Khushi

My next prediction is in the above post - have just updated it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshi

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Well done!!!!
Congrats again...
So from today  on wards  u r  Oracle QueenWink
In todays episode I Loved Arnav-khushi convo, one slap and three punchesTongue
Funny part of the eps - Hilarious act by Shyam(I was laughing when he was crying - OveractingLOL)
For me episode  was  averageEmbarrassed

YSR you are the yang to my Ying - I liked the episode you thought it was average . We are meant to think the opposite most of the times

True Shyam was overacting but that is what evil people do when they fake cry - overact with the tears and words. They have never cried sincerely so dont know how to or what to say

I know one slap and 3 punches - only because I possessed ASR right at that moment to make sure he does do it this time around

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Thanks for the coronation

The secret is that I have the same thinking process as the Iss Pyaar team plus I have telepathic connection with Meri Jaan Khushi

My next prediction is in the above post - have just updated it
Obviously your Jaan Khushi leaks out infos of the upcoming episodes to you...hmmm...I have to inform the CVs now!Monkey Icon Yoyo
I'm 100% sure again this new prediction of yours will come true.Monkey Winks

But those 8 punches & 1 slap was awesome!Monkey Icons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5Arshisarunrocks

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Oye...I was about to name her prediction queen!! LOL Theek hain!! It's "OMG prediction queen" from my side! LOL Btw, Megha di, you're right!! Shreya di is gonna be too busy with VIPs very soon!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5saima4744lolly143..FallAndFly..BornThisWay

Go to top