India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Yeh Saali aadhi ghar waali (Page 3)

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
today actually i felt that my mannu is actually going to die she might die ufff she made me cry yaaar i cried really 
nia nailed it man

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22MJHTMonayaSajancurrent

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

despite all the medical bloopers..i am ready to forgive the CV's ..

The Saali Jiju scene sealed it for me...

The promise...remembered...and the pact sealed...

To live life as she knows how...

To live for Jeevika...

To know the heartbreak of hurting and giving..

Karan was fantastic...All the expressions bang on..I liked the way the CV's brought about a very believable change ...ClapClap

The shock..The disbelief...the denial ..then the acceptance..

very much all the phases of  hearing bad news..

and Maanvi's bond with her Jiju...the depth...the fact they both want the same thing ...

Jeevika to be happy...but both of them way off the mark...

The special place she has with her Jiju..and the understanding..

I had a very huge lump in my throat as they brought the scene to life...

PS...I wonder how the CV's are going to bring about Virat's stance...He seems to have accepted that she is dying...maybe it is just me ..but Virman's equation seems to come after the behna equation...quite matter of fact..where as I wish Maanu would be just a teensy bit bothered about leaving Virat behind..

PPS ..Needless to say...today belonged to these both..
You put my words into ur writingSmileSmile
Seriously!!!
Yesterday,,JEevika made THE decision..
Today,it was Viren...
Tomorrow Manvi...
I think it will b the day after that the will show Virat reacting...
M thankful to CVs that they are not hurrying into it n giving proper time required to take such a huge decision!!!!
They actually take u with the character n u understand wat each 1 is feeling r8 now n u can't help but agree with their every decision...
CVs n the actors make u BELIEVE in wat they are showing n thats the UNIQUENESS n BEST part about our EHMMBH!!!!!ClapClapStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22current

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutyvirman

today actually i felt that my mannu is actually going to die she might die ufff she made me cry yaaar i cried really 
nia nailed it man

Yup...I actually felt there s very little time left n felt really bad...
m too criedCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
This is a beautiful show and these epis have been such beautifully presented, the beautiful emotions, the dilemma, everything have been spot on, just amazing!!! Love EHMMBH <33 x 

current

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Preetvir,,Cuty ...Shona...Girl 97...Shona Virman..Shona..MJHT Sajan 

Thanks for your input Guys...Big smile

@ Sonali..waiting with bated breadth..ROFL

Edited by current - 04 September 2012 at 4:31pm

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
LOLok i either you would laugh off.. or would probably think wat my mother does.. am a man in a woman's bodyLOL

so I saw it.. hmm and the first reaction I had was poor viren is probably thinking me having cancer would have been an easier cop out man.. coz Cancer se darr nahi lagta (esp ehm wala tepid cancer) emosonal atyaachar se lagta hain... 

DEAR GODDD.. give the guy a freaking TIME OUT when he asks for it.. how hard is it.. ok first things first his shock, disbelief denial was etched out well .. and the arguments given through Viren on a pro-life perspective are also believable.. esp the you are stripping off an innocent  life that cant even save itself.. m sure pro-life ideologies base on it.. 

Jeevika's turmoil and pain would have connected to me if she had more believable lines than main uska diya bujhne etc.. or manu ke life ke panne khatam ho rahe.. how theatrical.. and if she weren't always crying for everything.. tht punch was missing as much as I love KD.. yup in all honesty her desperation filtered through.. 

if the guy cldnt help some time alone.. he was told nahhh u cant have it.. sis jr comes for session 2.. plz keep my sis happy yadaa wadaa.. first of all i cant overlook that this woman hit hypoglycemic coma hrs bak.. n prob shld be in a ICU needled up .. oh in reality.. just get her on a life support.. buy few more days and get those placental or induced pleuripotent stem cells will ya.. wat nonsense.. ok control.. 

so moving on.. the jiju saali scene was nice stand alone but i couldnt help thinking at it from Viren's perspective coz u know 1 in a million epi is about someone else's pov but the behnas .. here this guy is fighting a conundrum and isnt even allowed 2 mins to mourn the loss of something precious to him.. or for that matter.. his wife coming to the whole decision mentally by herself.. when he said no matter how much love I give her.. its not the same.. there was hurt there on some levels.. it was a rude shock for him to hear her say she wants to abort coz he had no clue she was even on that page.. for him its wow.. is this really to the extent she could go.. knowing something and seeing it are 2 different aspects.. and it was a bitter reality for him.. 

i loved the camerawork today.. esp of viren on the couch.. where he reminisces the promise he made to manvi yet again.. and what cost it comes at.. killing his own little desire.. and this isnt the first time.. and may not be the last.. he is stuck between a rock and a hard place i guess for the rest of his life.. 

the mandir scene .. hmm i would have rather liked a sit by the seashore lookin at the horizon and contemplate scenario.. coz somewhere he is ALONE.. and No one can share his grief.. somewhere a part of him died.. he is the quintessential exemplary son, sibling, brother, husband family guy.. but i would have loved to see an individual space where he is just HIM.. where he cld mourn this loss by himself coz no one else would probably share it.. (apart from a swamini on some levels i guess)

those people saying they can always conceive again .. what the big grief.. well its not the same NOW.. coz more than the abortion.. its the  thought that unnerved him.. to see to what extent Jeevika can go.. in her single point focus.. and that would not change.. to the extent that even if they had babies.. those babies could still have the same destiny or priority in her life.. 

there was a rude shock on a lot of levels for viren.. and tomorrow he may agree.. but somewhere a part of his expectations as a husband did DIE.. much before the fate of his dreams.. or his child.. 

P.S.. I just finished watching what I  think is the best show I have seen in recent times and am/ was so invested in the poignant pain of the protagonists.. the journey.. that EHMs punch you to make you cry doesnt do it for me.. on some levels i see it as trying too hard with a situation but then thats me.. i dont care if no one else shares my sensibility.. lolll

Tacker shone.. but that's expected.. I have maintained he is cut above in his acting prowess when it comes to his peers in this show at least.. KD has been impressive in her growth.. and pushing the envelope.. but the last week.. and i think its overexposure if you will... her lines and perpetual maudlin state dont find that impact anymore.. this was a good epi.. coz of the poignance shown esp wrt to Viren.. i love it how he shuts himself.. and deals with it privately.. coz m a fierce individualist myself.. so I totally relate to the timeouts .. 

Edited by sonali.19281 - 04 September 2012 at 7:26pm

current

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
LOL@ Sonali...no I don't think you are a man..you are just out of the box..LOL

Sorry for disappearing..no internet..real life took over..

All I say is..what show has you invested so much that the EHM's epi ..left you unmoved?/Wink

I saw the episode twice..it touched all the right chords..but then I think that was tomorrow and today was quite the opposite..

The almost dramatic twist with the pundit and then almost coincidental camera film was tooo predictable...

also the fact ..the V boys are always going to pander to the behna element first...

What took the cake was..the almost cold offer of love making to Virat who almost as nonchantly shrugged it off..GRrr..Hello..you'd  rather make love to a corpse..oh well..

and ofcourse tacker is superb..the others too have their moments..I thought Nia was brilliant yesterday esp when a tear lurked as she was talking..She has come a long way too..

baqi..it is all now on to the court drama which begs leave from all common sense..forget the pluripotent placental cells.if we half get to see the placenta ...we are getting somewhere..

oh BTW ..the article was good ...the TRP aunty has taken over in essence what with 50 channels battling for the prime time slot..

and thanks yaar..for an extensive take on the epi..LOL

Edited by current - 05 September 2012 at 5:01pm

sonali.19281

Go to top