Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

today's post..arnav slaps n punches shyam.

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OMG...wat an episode..arnav u made my day.poor shyam Angry,he had to see his blood..
the way arnav pulled shyam out..the way he slapped him..the way he punched him was awesome..Smile
the episode started with khushi still hugging arnavEmbarrassed..khushi convinced arnav to meet anjali...
now comes  the villain..creepwa rightaway in his plan..started crying seeing anjali..again using his magic on anjali n dadi...he opened his grave by opening the doorLOL.arnav saw shyam thats it.
he pulled him out.shyamu..zor ka jatka hain jorro say lagga...arnav then gave some thunder punches to shyamClap as he said he won't leave anjali..dadi ko bhi shock laga..sorry to mention, angry at khushi bcozz she stopped arnav 4m hitting shyam..he must have kicked him like football..arnav decides to take anjali to RH..he brings her back to RH next morning..the nurse requests everyone to leave anjali's room as she needs rest...everyone leaves.
the last scene..is superb..arnav says no one will make any effort to bring shyam back n i mean it.
PRECAP--shyam in RH-anjali's room..tells the nurse he is anjali's husband and needs 10 mins to talk to her..
WHAT THE...asr only words no deeds..arnav u say shyam that he will be not allowed to meet anjali nor  will be allowed to be in her surrondings..dekho he is in anjali's room.u got one more chance..this time kick him like a football n take your's n all arshians revenge.

guyzz hit likes n do comment..how did u feel when arnav slapped n punched shyam 
n wat was the best scene of today's episode...for me it is shyam's slap n punches.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kshiti123melvyaansami99SarunArshilover-Sruthi-roldcAADHIDEVfly_dog-SILPA-BornToShipArShiincarnadine1yyy2krish3pakpearlMrs_Darcy_17.SobtiLicious.Fazila~alonebird-Rehnuma-

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
He did deserve that slap and punch for the way he orchestrated the whole disgusting plan and caused the miscarriage.

But I am so worried for Arnav and Khushi because Shyam is for sure going to take revenge for being humiliated and treated like that (although rightly so he deserves such treatment)

I just hope that whatever he does both Khushi and Arnav come out together on the other side Smile
chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazmobile

He did deserve that slap and punch for the way he orchestrated the whole disgusting plan and caused the miscarriage.

But I am so worried for Arnav and Khushi because Shyam is for sure going to take revenge for being humiliated and treated like that (although rightly so he deserves such treatment)

I just hope that whatever he does both Khushi and Arnav come out together on the other side Smile
i hope the same..
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Nice post !!!! Well balanced episode !!!! Loved Arhi hug ... shyam got slap from ASR but he deserves more slap like this ... I want Arnav to find the truth as soon & want to make shyam life a hell ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArshilover

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Arnav's punches were bang on..Thumbs Up i was literally jumpimg in joy watching that scene..Tongue a good epi..Smile
chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Nice post !!!! Well balanced episode !!!! Loved Arhi hug ... shyam got slap from ASR but he deserves more slap like this ... I want Arnav to find the truth as soon & want to make shyam life a hell ...
that day will definitely come..
pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi12

Arnav's punches were bang on..Thumbs Up i was literally jumpimg in joy watching that scene..Tongue a good epi..Smile
 Shyam even deserved moreAngry...i was like...aur,aurLOL
chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi12

seeing that scene i punched in air..imagining punching shyam..

Edited by billa097 - 04 September 2012 at 10:25am

Go to top