Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

SUPER POST ADITI AND BRILLIANT EPISODE ! SARUN , AND THE TEAM WERE AWESOME  TRPS TOMM I HOPE WE R IN GOOD DIGITS IN TOP 5 EASILY INSHA-AALLAH 

BUT WHTS WITH STARPLUS NO PROMO ?  HOW COME THEY DONT SHOW A SINGE PROMO OF THEIR BESTEST SHOW EVER ! 

i doubt abt top 5 jus hopin dey r higher to last week...bt last week Bv ws on high dey wud touch 5.0...ipk i doubt ya..πŸ˜•..i can jus hope dey r 2.7 or abv...

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

res...

very nice post ...
lagta hai shyam ke baad ab SP ki dhulayi ki baari hai...bina maar khayae nahi sunenge...
rocking epi...
apna barun to laajawab hai...

sachmein ya SP ki dhulaai ki baari hai...i dont know wat strategy is it...BV is going high...dey shud hv promoted IPK more dis week coz of d toughest competition frm colors.
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RushilovesBarun

Barun is an outstanding actor πŸ‘
I was disappointed at arnav-khushi marriage postponed but at the same time I was very much confident and excited to see Barun as ASR in this track and must say he never ever disappoints 
not much arnav khushi scenes but I loved the episode
I started laughing loud the time shyam started crying πŸ€£
that slap and specially those back to back punches by ASR to shyam was worth it πŸ˜Ž enjoyed a lot

yep agree BS is outstanding...hez eyes speak much louder..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sruthi12

Awesome post.. agree wid u dat dadi's entry has given scope for so much of drama..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just hope they give a  new promo.. even a 12-13 sec one atleast..πŸ˜•

ROFL at this smiley πŸ€£

haan ya IPK badly needs a new promo...hopeless what r dey thinking...i m nt hoping much frm trps of last week...
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: adits7

i doubt abt top 5 jus hopin dey r higher to last week...bt last week Bv ws on high dey wud touch 5.0...ipk i doubt ya..πŸ˜•..i can jus hope dey r 2.7 or abv...

HMM STILL PRAYING EVEN IF WITH OUT PROMOS WE GET ARD 2.9 OR 3.0 ITS COMMENDABLE AND I HOPE WE ARE MUCH ABOVE THIS IN 3+ NICELY INSHA-ALLAH
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhimaa7

very nice post...

the epi was awesome...
kudos to barun and abhaas...

thankie..πŸ˜ƒ
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

HMM STILL PRAYING EVEN IF WITH OUT PROMOS WE GET ARD 2.9 OR 3.0 ITS COMMENDABLE AND I HOPE WE ARE MUCH ABOVE THIS IN 3+ NICELY INSHA-ALLAH

i so hope maham...dat wud b gr8...nythin abv 2.7 widout a promo fr d last week wud b gr8...coz it ws 1 of d best twists n dey din give a promo..
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

It was an amazing Episode I loved the way Khushi convinced Arnav to go and talk to Di.I loved the Acting of Abhas who made me hate Shyam to the core and I loved the way Arnav punched him.

I am waiting for the day when Arnav comes to know that Shyam is responsible for the misscarriage.That would be the best episode for me to watch heheheeheh.

Nice post 

i think d day when anjali along wid ASR comes to know abt shyam ll b more interesting..
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post !

Loved the epi...😊
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

Nice post !

Loved the epi...😊

thanxπŸ˜ƒ