Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ramki1

Thanks Minaxi for nice WU..today's episode was really super duperπŸ‘πŸ‘

After a long time hearing, Karpur gauram with the Tryambakeshwar Jyotirling, where the Jyoti coming from Shivji's forehead, turning in to a Shivling, making it a Jyotirling was an owesone scene.
Thanks😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@meenaxi Thank You for the update sweety!

@Srusthi-ha ha!!...im sure the dress designer must be utterly fed up as to the number of consumes she has to designπŸ˜†
todays episode was awesum
the way the episode started was really good,and when Ganga does Abhishek of the Trayambakeshwar Jrotirling with Karpur Gauram(after SO long) playing in the BG had i goosebumps on my arms!!
i loved the way they went from chotti Matsya to Badi Matsya effortlessly...you didnt even realize that they had taken the leap until you saw Sonas face, of course Sona looks stunning as Matsya!

Vishnu Ji is always smiling and the one who is always least worried(perhaps since he knows that all the problems will be solved in due time)...maybe thats why when he is sleeping on his Sheeshnaag he is called "achintya"...he is the most chilled out Devta..Indra seems to be doing aerobics in frustration as to when Shiva and Shakti will have a childπŸ˜†

Mohit makes Mahadev so adorable and lovable...i loved the way he said "Machuara toh Main Hi Banuga"...hayeee...i mean seriously,how cute is that!

on a more serious note this episode was super duper fast...this is the max that has happened in any DKDM episode till date!

thanks for the update
shruti

Thanks Shruti😊
after a long time the feeling of seeing something unsual with Karpr gauram in BG was created.
The moment the fishing net was pulled by Matsya, her grown up version was expected.
looks like, this time Tarakasur & Co. will be just waiting & Shivji will take Paravti back to Kailash soon. May be that will explain their desperation of attacking Devas & our Ma Kali will arrive to answer them.
DKDM will be also known for it's crazy timeline & speed.πŸ˜†
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u mina... just watched the episode.. read it first :)))) thank u 
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I loved today's episode. Mohit rocks.
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a lovely episode. Thanks for the update. 
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks Srushti😊
After DKDM, people will remember Shivji for his many avatars. In Purana's stories too he had many forms, why no one had covered them as much as DKDM? He is awesome, all in oneπŸ˜ƒ He is more excited to be a fisherman, why not he will be getting Parvati back.
His costume designer must be thrilled with the opportunity of experimenting with many looks & jewellery, specially for their grand wedding, he was wearing more jewellery then ParvatiπŸ˜†
Why like is not working here?

@ Srushti

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† U R right , and now i get why Brahmaji is so silent , woh keran tho kya keran ,πŸ˜• sab kuch tho godfather Shiv ne kiya aur bakki ke liye hai  kishen Kanhaiya .πŸ˜†

@ Meenakshi  

Thanks 4 the Updates

Karpura gauram  after a long time melted me as it used to do before , aur meenakshi  waise bhi Gold  ka  price hike  ko sun kar  heart attack  aa jata hai , agar Fashion Jewellery  ka dham bhi bada  na  tho uske  Zimadar  Mohit  aur  uski  costume  disigner  hi  honge πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† .

Edited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahh!! finaly watched the epi...😊

It was indeed a good epi... the scene where Ganga doing abhishek of the shivling ws superb the scenerio was awesome... good direction... πŸ‘ and along wid the Karpura gauram song ahahaha too good... πŸ˜ƒ 
why taki is so silent i thought he wud create more baddha in the path of shiv parvati's milan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So tom. wl again see Shiv parvati's marriage... wohoo!! 

Thanks minu for the awesome update...πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhi...

ahh!! finaly watched the epi...😊

It was indeed a good epi... the scene where Ganga doing abhishek of the shivling ws superb the scenerio was awesome... good direction... πŸ‘ and along wid the Karpura gauram song ahahaha too good... πŸ˜ƒ 
why taki is so silent i thought he wud create more baddha in the path of shiv parvati's milan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So tom. wl again see Shiv parvati's marriage... wohoo!! 

Thanks minu for the awesome update...πŸ€—

The Abhishek with Ganga's water on the Jyotirling with Karpurgauram in BG was owesome along with the way Jyoti comong out of Shivji's 3rd eye forming a ling, the Tryambakeshwar Jyotirling.
Tarakasur has started depending a lot on S & N. That's why he is just a silent viewer at the moment.
Thanks SukhiπŸ€—