Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
whatever, whether Megha supports Mohan or not...this whole track iteslf is utter rubbish -- Rondi ki koi zaroorat hi nahin thi show mein and now is the central character and the whole story will move per her wish ...wow ...pls end NBT if u guys have decided not to think properly, fed up :(
Adil14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I got a reply from Sudhir Sharma, which read: "earlier Maha episodes used to take place on weekends but now its happening on weekdays. Its happening with almost all the shows. And Riddhima track wrapping up very soon :)"

below is the convo between me and Sudhir Sharma:
  • hi. First of all I would like to say that your reply would be most appreciated. 
    I am hearing that NBT will not have an episode on thursday. may I ask the reason? your Riddhima track has just ruined everything, even colors tv is now prefering other shows. it was the only show which I watched but thanks to you.
    and please clarify by when we will get to see this mad mental Riddhima out of MM's life?
    Thanks. awaiting reply. it would be good If i can get ur reply.

• Earlier maha episodes used to come on weekends. Now it it's on weekdays. That's happening with almost all shows.

• Riddhima track wrapping up very soon 

Edited by Adil14 - 11 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Adil14

I got a reply from Sudhir Sharma, which read: "earlier Maha episodes used to take place on weekends but now its happening on weekdays. Its happening with almost all the shows. And Riddhima track wrapping up very soon :)"

I am on mobile right now hence cannot copy paste that convo, i will do that tonight when I get logged in from Laptop.

Thanks for the updates.
Hope they give us a maha episode with R's departure.

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
couple of epis???? yeah ryt!!!🤣
ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am on mobile right now hence cannot copy paste that convo, i will do that tonight when I get logged in from Laptop.

Thanks for sharing.
We want that very soon to come very fast.
DEFINITELY RIDHIMA'S EXIT WILL BE A MAHA EPISODE.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lets see how long will take it for MM to come together. God knows how soon is this "soon" 
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
In logon ko message karna is waste of time...they will shownthey have to. They wont liaten to feq hundred ppl here in the firum.

Better watch it as it comes...and we have already seen the show falling flat in a matter of days..so whatever happena now is not shocking at all. ... Infact i wont be surprised if mohan decides to stay with ridz...kyunki megha kabhi uska vishwaas nahi karti...hahaha...mohan and ridz bike pe ghoomenge and megha and kids will watch them from window...

In ka koi bharosa nahi ... Kuch bhi karenge ye log.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Balli73

Hi guys,

Don't get excited so early. They cannot eradicate Ridz just like that. Her track has to end in proper manner. When Mohan got married to her, this was expected. Let Sudhir handle the show in his own way. Anyway he is not listening to u all. But I am enjoying a little nok-jhonk between Megha and Mohan. Moreover, Megha is shown smiling occasionally and enjoying Mohan's scene in flashback and otherwise also. So just sit back and relax. End will be positive. Ridz psychic behaviour will bring them together once again.

I cant enjoy and no one is -- TRPs are proof. PLS end Ridz track --abrupt, proper, improper, but I jus want her out --from the day MR ka marriage hua, from then on NBT started losing its charm
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Deb-

ye couple of epi kab khatam hoga kaun jaane...

yeh couple of epis ko multiply by 20 kar lo 😆
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
koi SS se puchu ye ridhima ka emotional atyachar on viewers as well as mohan kab khatam hoga?????????????