Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
tfs hope its truly only a couple of episodesπŸ˜†πŸ€”
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=anonymous1111]i don't know if we can rely on his msg..first he said 10 days for riddhima track to end and now he is saying some days for riddhima to stay at mohan's place..r they ever going to get dis track finished!!!πŸ₯±

I think he means by couple of epi's of Ridz to get out of Mohan's house and the 10days time to completly wipe her out of the show. I am up for anything if Ridz ka completly wipe out hone vala hai toh 😊
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
couple of days? Kya jaroorat hai 😑 😑
TFS.
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think most probably by the end of next week we can see Riddhima's back...
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel so too...maybe by next week we will have a closure on the R track...
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...waiting for this couple of episodes to end...waiting for this 10days of ridz track to end...hope all this will turn into reality..and hamara sapna sach hoga...ridz nbt chodke jaayegi...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whether to believe anything from the makers or the news! πŸ˜•

One says R goes off in a while but putting in a huge damage! Another says, she will stay here but will bring MM together! Wantedly or Unwantedly!!??!!

Is she going to be a catalyst in bringing MM together or instill some huge hole in their relationship! What does it mean by 'she's going to leave the show with a big damage'! Is she going to make Mohan pregnant and go??? πŸ˜†

If she's going to stay with Mohan and make Megha's doubts increased, is that a good sign for MM relationship??!! Megha being angry with Mohan is good, but doubting Mohan!

If she's going to stay and try seducing Mohan, thus bringing jealousy in Megha! How can that be?? I don't see Megha in that light! May be she can try to protect Mohan but why wud she do that? If only she thinks that Mohan doesn't know the reality of R or if is Mohan is required to be protected from R! I don't understand this logic at all! πŸ˜•

If R's going to make an impact on MM, let it be positive! Even if she's staying here for long wud be fine if she unknowingly going to act as a catalyst to bring MM together! πŸ˜ƒ But not any misunderstanding between MM! Like Mohan trying to escape from R's seducing only to again fall on her, which Megha sees and Mohan running behind her again to prove himself! Height of stupidity! And in NBT??!! That's sure killing NBT!!!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

If she's going to stay and try seducing Mohan, thus bringing jealousy in Megha! How can that be?? I don't see Megha in that light! May be she can try to protect Mohan but why wud she do that? If only she thinks that Mohan doesn't know the reality of R or if is Mohan is required to be protected from R! I don't understand this logic at all! πŸ˜•

If R's going to make an impact on MM, let it be positive! Even if she's staying here for long wud be fine if she unknowingly going to act as a catalyst to bring MM together! πŸ˜ƒ But not any misunderstanding between MM! Like Mohan trying to escape from R's seducing only to again fall on her, which Megha sees and Mohan running behind her again to prove himself! Height of stupidity! And in NBT??!! That's sure killing NBT!!!

Poo if they show R trying to seduce Mohan and Megha watches it and starts doubting his integrity, then toh its the end of it. Mohan will probably run away from JM and decide to stay away from them both.

TRP will not even touch this show then πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Balli73

Hi guys,

Don't get excited so early. They cannot eradicate Ridz just like that. Her track has to end in proper manner. When Mohan got married to her, this was expected. Let Sudhir handle the show in his own way. Anyway he is not listening to u all. But I am enjoying a little nok-jhonk between Megha and Mohan. Moreover, Megha is shown smiling occasionally and enjoying Mohan's scene in flashback and otherwise also. So just sit back and relax. End will be positive. Ridz psychic behaviour will bring them together once again.

Thanks for this positive note! But we are not sure whether this positivity is anywhere in the makers' minds! They are running behind TRPs and it appears from the past episodes that they will do anything and everything to try (underline TRY) getting it, which anyway they are not going to get! I'm feeling like going to all these 8000 houses and tuning the TV to Colors @ 10.30 and tie them up on their chairs! But only after the makers quit with their nonsense tracks! 😑
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail
ccouple of epi k liye hi sahi but gadhima ka torture sehan nhi ho raha