Hitler Didi

Aargh!! She's Irritating!! (Page 3)

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by iolahardy

In plain language such kids are called bullies!

Could you figure one good, rational reason for her to be this way? Parental neglect can be a reason, but this is a deadly combo of pettiness, meanness, and spite. Which child is this way? Even kids bully other kids. Not elders and parents!

Or am I expecting too much too soon from the story?

@bold: actually u r!

u r trying to find rhyme & reason in this serial. Logic just doesnt exist in HD-landLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAllThingsNiceRanjinikishanshona90ShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Atleast till now HD PH team used to butcher the character after few weeks or month..

Poor girl character is butchered from the day one and they r comparing her character with Hitler and plus the same dress sense is justOuch

Sorry Shruti.. u r very very cute dear .. wished the HD team had used that..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAllThingsNiceshona90ShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hd cv deserve hi nahi kerte ese actors 
chalo mana rishi ko papa nahi bolti kyonki wo usse rude hai but ishaan ne kya kiya hai 
what is this yaar 
one word for hd mess 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007AllThingsNiceshona90ShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i thought yes CVs are going over board with Indu, can we believe 8 years old girl can be this matured and rude 

then i felt when anjali in kuch kuch hota hai can think of marrying of his father to his last love and can be shown her that mature than why cannot CVs show choti hitler like this Wink LOL

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 September 2012 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007NishaathRasha4eva

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

very well said Thumbs Up what a pampered child Dead

i will say the child is pampered by Shweta and neglected by Rishi which is the result of Indu's behavior 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 04 September 2012 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007NishaathAllThingsNiceSilent.Dreamer

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent post;totally agree with your views the portrayal of this character,who is an eight year old.I've in fact,mentioned my dislike about the way the CVs have drawn the character traits of little Indu,implying that she is like her mother,i.e,Indira[reply to a post titled 'Not a Good Thing',by Rajanikishan].This is a very wrong way of showing a child's inheritance of his/her parental traits.Because Indira,who,even the writer has shown ,was a lovely little girl,has turned to be rude and harsh as she grew up,because of the circumstances around her,and because of the premature burden of family and responsibilities on her;became 'hitler',as she's known as.Indira was not like that as a little girl.If at all the CVs wanted to show the similar character traits in Indira's daughter;they could have focused on the traits such as,Indira's courage and bravery,her soft heart behind her stern and rude exterior,her empathy.These are her traits that her daughter should have in her;not the outward characteristics of Indira that she adopted with the passage of time,struggling with life and its hardship. It is indeed very hard to accept this character Indu,whom the CVs have created.It seems like the writer and the CVs are forcefully trying to create another 'hitler' in this child.Indira came to be known as 'hitler' because of the situations in her life,which have made her to be so.What is the reason behind Indu's 'hitlergiri'?
N.B. CVs try to rectify your mistake at the earliest,or you're going to destroy this character too.No one is going to accept a child-character like this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathAllThingsNiceAnkitalovesHDshona90RanjinikishanShivuNozzie.Mishh007.

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Earnshaw

Excellent post;totally agree with your views the portrayal of this character,who is an eight year old.I've in fact,mentioned my dislike about the way the CVs have drawn the character traits of little Indu,implying that she is like her mother,i.e,Indira[reply to a post titled 'Not a Good Thing',by Rajanikishan].This is a very wrong way of showing a child's inheritance of his/her parental traits.Because Indira,who,even the writer has shown ,was a lovely little girl,has turned to be rude and harsh as she grew up,because of the circumstances around her,and because of the premature burden of family and responsibilities on her;became 'hitler',as she's known as.Indira was not like that as a little girl.If at all the CVs wanted to show the similar character traits in Indira's daughter;they could have focused on the traits such as,Indira's courage and bravery,her soft heart behind her stern and rude exterior,her empathy.These are her traits that her daughter should have in her;not the outward characteristics of Indira that she adopted with the passage of time,struggling with life and its hardship. It is indeed very hard to accept this character Indu,whom the CVs have created.It seems like the writer and the CVs are forcefully trying to create another 'hitler' in this child.Indira came to be known as 'hitler' because of the situations in her life,which have made her to be so.What is the reason behind Indu's 'hitlergiri'?
N.B. CVs try to rectify your mistake at the earliest,or you're going to destroy this character too.No one is going to accept a child-character like this.

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post All things nice .( I I donot know your name)I feel just the same. I was looking forward for  new kids on the show. Specially Shruti. She is such a lovely kid and good actress. But in the show she is 8 going on 18. I have seen many eight years old but none like her. at her Age she knows that her personality not matching her parents?   Calls father by his first name .rude to grand mother and strangers .Sooo rude. Not likable character. Her alone would have stolen this show. I was ready to welcome her with both hands now I do  not  want to see her rudeness. giving brith to the child and providing milk does not make you mother. Mother needs to teach and discipline child and  even slap is needed at time to correct them and love them . Which is call TOUGH LOVE.I am so disappointed  with the writer for creating such a child that belongs to INdira and RIshi. They could have made such a nice combination and createted phantastic child that we all wanted to see and welcome. I want Indira  and Rishi to get hold of this child soon so we will enjoy this sweat little sweet girl on the show. I hope they read IF.
Inshan fans still see this show. Now what kind of example are they showing? some parent might ban this show for kids and stop watching it to prevent problems . I do not blame them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNiceRanjinikishanshona90

Go to top