Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Kanan ! I like your name. When  Shruti was casted for this show. I went on line nd and saw few episodes of Choti se Zindagi. And she was a doll, very age appropriate doing very difficult role. This show words coming out of her mouth are loo large for her to swallow . Her acting is stretched , you can tell she is having  difficulty with dialogues . Very sad indeed for cuch cute child . it hurts.I hope they know that if you stretch it breaks.
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitalovesHD

Heema: I think the writers want to emphasize on the fact that Indu does all this to attract her father's attention because he only talks to her when she is a brat. 

Originally posted by: Nishaath

ishaan never stammered but now he is some thing big has happend in sharma nivas like RK turning in to a zombi ishaan stammering , inder loosing his mind . May be indu is this rude to her family members becouse no one has time for her and sweta rude behavior to all the sharmas is not setting good example for a kid to follow.

Originally posted by: light_28

The CVS are trying to just make a hype about little indu.. I am yet not finding any thing to comment on her .. Just that her being a little kid she is cute... carries the hitler make-up(her kurti and choti) well ! Only one thing i noticed is that her voice throws a mixture of care-free as well as loving attitude sometimes. Like when she is delivering dialogues to rishi she is doing it good where she even keeps some respect in her eyes for him as well as lots of queries. Today when she questioned him about girlfriend she wasnt afraid actually when he shouted back at her but was..searching something unknown in her father..

In totality cvs want to show her witty and smart like rishi as well as prankster, bindass straight-forward and dominant like indira. But as of now they are only concentrating on qualities from her mother's side that is pure hitlergiri(dominance and rudeness) or i can say her rude behaviour is getting projected more.Slowly her qualities from rishi's side will show colours where she will be a bit soft and thoughtful like him and wish the day arises soon

She has to be a blend of INSHI . A Wonder Kid !
I hope cvs develop her character good and try to bring out a balance in hitler giri with smartness

@ AnkitalovesHD and Nishaath:

Till now, they have only emphasized that she has no respect for him and does not consider him her father. To add to this, they have not shown Rishi trying to connect with her in any way, which fuels the perception that he hates her because she is the cause of Indira's death. But as Nishaath pointed out, there is obviously more than meets the eye. Too many things are off-kilter in the house. We might have a reappearance of Simi Diwan. She and Shweta might be responsible for the present misery of the inhabitants of Sharma Nivas. Whatever it is, they better have some solid reasons for creating Little Hitler!

@ light_28: Thanks for looking beyond Little Hitler's rudeness and making these points. In my case, I think I really lost it at the point when she made that "girlfriend" comment and did that without the slightest misgiving or fear. She even questioned Shweta for apologizing. And the behaviour was consistently rude regardless of whether it was an outsider, her sister, or her grandmother. So, age was no bar, and familiarity was no bar. Was slightly tough to overlook...much less, condone.

Most HD fans would be really happy if the last bit of your post actually happened. But placing high hopes in Ila Bedi and her "creative" team would be...

Never mind. 

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iolahardy

In plain language such kids are called bullies!

lol yeah.😕
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This character is too irritating. I wish they had dressed her differently. They could have shown her bit more believable than this irritating brad.
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post Kanan...!!!

Hmmm i agree that Indu's character has been shown older than her age.. I mean 8 years old girl being so rude and doing hitlergiri... But i guess in HD we are used to see anything and everything ðŸ˜†

It would have been really goood if Indu has been shown as a cute li'l innocent girl of her actual age, and later due to some circumstances becme hitler as the case was with Indira..!!!

But guess CV's known for hush hush so here we see junior hitler right from the veryy young age.. the reason she is hitler i think cv's should focus more on it...!!
Like shweta pampering her lot, and Rishii lost in his own world of his wife's memories  aur baakhii sharma's ka kya kahein ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

So i think in sabke beech  Indu abhii se hiter bangayii, jo bhii haii need a strong and a valid reason from the CV's to show her becoming hitler...!!!
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for dis post! As for d characterization of dis so called choti hitler OBNOXIOUS is d first word dat comes to mind! Ila can never create a balanced character! ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Only her real mother will be able to control her.