India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Aargh!! She's Irritating!!

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
No wonder Rishi is permanently grouchy. Not even a flicker of a smile crosses his face. With a daughter like this, I wouldn't be surprised. There is very little reason for him to smile.

Little Hitler is rude and ill-mannered. I don't know an eight-year-old who is rude to a stranger (in this case, a postman) for no rhyme or reason. Not only that, her father cannot receive a registered post without her snooping around. And if that was not enough, she not only accuses him of having a girlfriend, but also passes judgment on him, and pronounces that she won't stand for the wrong that is personified in Rishi Kumar. She has the gumption to call her grandmother a "flashback queen". I certainly did not find that funny. I am sure no one has respect for ALL elders, but there is a line that is never crossed. She tells Seher that she a balloon that she'll burst with her gulel. She tells Ishaan that there is no need to start stammering because she asked a question. Rude without reason again.

And there is no one to keep her in check. I would like to know why.

She is also quite a "sorted" eight-year-old who has existential questions like "main sabse hatke kyun hun?", "mera tough nature kiski wajah se hai?", "ghar mein mere jaisa koi kyun nahin hai?" Kiddo, not many adults have themselves and their natures figured out. I don't know how many eight-year-olds know so much about themselves, their family, and the world around them. They are just waking up to the world and absorbing things. True, the Internet and TV have changed things a lot. But not to the extent that eight-year-olds can pass judgment on people and throw words of this magnitude around.

Her mother was a Hitler with a cause. Little Hitler is plain unpleasant. Sorry to be rude about a kid, but this creation of Ila Bedi promises to be a pain in the wrong place. Yesterday, I did not feel like being hard on her. But after today, it'll take a lot to get me to sympathize with her. Especially because in creating her this way, they missed out a huge part of her personality, which is just being a child in some ways. I wish they had created her with more care. They should have shown some of her innocence. Right now, she's irritating. I cannot find it within me to fawn over her. 

Edited by AllThingsNice - 04 September 2012 at 9:47am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazerica316kulbirkangNishaathEarnshawRaleighbcatbigj66afreen13SparklesDBkarthik80sumitbigfanAnu_1samrudhi.r-sumana-nutan7twila....vula_kv....palingenesisRanjinikishanadinats07ashish.sachiAnkitalovesHDShivuNozzieHeema22PeraltaGarranty_Invincible_Pari117.Mishh007.Silent.DreamerThe.Lannister..Bebolove..

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
In plain language such kids are called bullies!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatsumitbigfanAllThingsNiceRanjinikishanashish.sachiHeema22PeraltaGarrantyShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

kulbirkang Groupbie
kulbirkang
kulbirkang

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
totally agree with u...
i m also not liking little hitler...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatnutan7AllThingsNiceashish.sachiHeema22ShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

Bully is a small word , antagonizer is the correct wordLOL

Edited by ashish.sachi - 04 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAllThingsNicenutan7

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Could you figure one good, rational reason for her to be this way? Parental neglect can be a reason, but this is a deadly combo of pettiness, meanness, and spite. Which child is this way? Even kids bully other kids. Not elders and parents!

Or am I expecting too much too soon from the story?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangRaleighbcatnutan7RanjinikishanShivuNozzieThe.Lannister..Bebolove..

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

shes a hatke bully shru ROFL

i had predicted long time back this kid is gonna be a huge bully and its true

arghh when my mom and all were watching today i found the flashback queen and girlfriend taunt so rude!
she was fine yesterday but today oh god!

Edited by adiya1 - 04 September 2012 at 9:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangRaleighbcatAllThingsNicenutan7Ranjinikishanpalingenesisashish.sachiShivuNozzie..Bebolove..

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

shes a hatke bully shru ROFL

i had predicted long time back this kid is gonna be a huge bully and its true

arghh when my mom and all were watching today i found the flashback queen and girlfriend taunt so rude!

What else you can expect from a creative team who had thought for a girlfriend for 42 year old , worthless, 2 kids father  ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007nutan7AllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
great analysis, Kanan di! Clap

i didn't watch today's epi yet, but yesterday's episode was enough for me to understand that this kid is too big for her boots, & disrespectful/rude. I don't understand why she can't behave her age!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangRaleighbcatAllThingsNicePeraltaGarrantyHeema22..Bebolove..

Go to top