India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

siddhanth ur too good!

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
uff siddhant u were the man in todays show!yes i love the fact tat u always listen to ur wives wants!but even roli sometimes doesnt understand the consequences of her decision!i knew that there was no way in hell u will agree to this perfectly cause i know siddhant!he will not agree to this soon!but guyzz i think we might get a really really sweet rosid scene that will make siddhant agree to this!i wnt mind seeing that cause in reality roli wnt be the surrogate mother yeaa!but i was really happy to see siddhanths angry face!siddhant the angry man rocks!here is the link guyzz hit like and subscribe to me!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lisaroseprincess_musaSHROMEtweety8rupinn

rupinn Goldie
rupinn
rupinn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanxx...nice...
lisarose Newbie
lisarose
lisarose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post.
Me too waiting for a nice cute scene between Rosid.  Hoping this track of Roli wanting to be a surrogate mother is not dragged.

tweety8 Goldie
tweety8
tweety8

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the uncut savkatika Smile...sidd was right..roli is not mentally and physically good for this... sidd always take care on roli..Tongue
thivyaharith Newbie
thivyaharith
thivyaharith

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Smile  siddhant is right roli should think of her own like first before scarificng any thing.we are getting irration to see ssk because roli  caring for simar much than siddhant she is not releasing who is important still she is innocent but simar giving 1st to his hubby. roli 's idea of becoming surgacy mother she should have consult siddhant she should not decided alone.what ever it may be roli has decided so she will forward she will doesnd mind siddhant's anger she needs only his sisters happiness she will not reveal to bhardward family about siddant's decission she will succeed in her plan not bothering siddhanth. i hate roli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakkt

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yess i knw sidd is soo sweet and caring!i think he is the perfect husband ever!i love the way he always says wht he believes right!for rolis sake he is willing to do anything!for rolis sake he is even willing to fight with roli!god he is so perfect and dreamy!yaar i want siddhant in my life!thanks guyzz for liking my post!guyzz ssk trp decreased to 3.1 its all thanks to this dragging surrogacy track!and on top of that they are bringing khushi back into the house that too with alot of power!uff how i wish khushi was dead!
kapoortanya Senior Member
kapoortanya
kapoortanya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
savkatika every one will die but not that khushi and now again to see her horrible face is so terrible. God knows when the cvs will improve. Am just fed up now of watching ssk its becoming boring day by day. Only rona dona no love scenes of premer and rosid.
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
yes ur right even i am getting tired of seeing only rona dhona!i mean come on will it kill cvcs to show some fair portion of happiness to both the sisters!but no they just had to bring khushi that too with a big bang!now both rosim will not be able to do anything!they will now constantly be in fear and will obey whtever khushi orders them to do!both premar fans and rosid fans are losing interest because of khushis entrance!god u dnt knw how much i miss romantic scenes between rosid!qall i get to see is worrying and crying all over the serial!Angry

Go to top